Soosoo Toys The Boss Man (Daredevil s3 Kingpin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preferred Toys Works' because the sculpt was more comic book, and less of the D'Onofrio 'big baby' look.

48494472257_f684893e5f_o.jpg

10! Man... you have a lot of figures. Just the small peek of diversity I see above indicates a wide variety of taste.

Too varied! I keep trying to focus, but it's not easy. One thing is that I practically ignore Marvel movies now, so that's one big area I don't have to worry about.

My original pair of double-doored cabinets are in another room, which was where it all started with the military figures around the year 2000.

I rotate the figures around every now and then. Those are old photos but I only recently I moved the Defenders collection into another Detolf, and cleared the one to the left of them to begin the Afrika Korps collection below Indiana Jones.

Yeah, I also collect way too many properties... but have also managed to stay away from the MCU for the most part. I have maybe 8 figures total from the 24+ films -- and 4 are Iron Men.

I had planned to get the full Black Order... but I admit I'm not too enthralled by Proxima Midnight so I think that plan is shattered, but that's likely good.

I do have a habit of picking up things that have no where to go, like if I got this Kingpin. I just like the look of this version. Maybe I can pair him with Loki and Ebony Maw. :lol

Yeah, I also collect way too many properties... but have also managed to stay away from the MCU for the most part. I have maybe 8 figures total from the 24+ films -- and 4 are Iron Men.

I had planned to get the full Black Order... but I admit I'm not too enthralled by Proxima Midnight so I think that plan is shattered, but that's likely good.

I do have a habit of picking up things that have no where to go, like if I got this Kingpin. I just like the look of this version. Maybe I can pair him with Loki and Ebony Maw. :lol

I only bought one Iron Man: the Mk. I 2.0 because it had a '30s/'40s pulp serial look about it.

Only one Captain America: The First Avenger, because, again, it was a wartime look.

I have one and a bit sets of Guardians, and Yondu. But I only really like Rocket and Groot now. Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax and Yondu are dead weight, and too familiar to use as anything else.

With Marvel I liked the TV series better, but with comic figures in general I prefer the world of Batman (a combined Nolan and Gotham universe). I may even be done with them now, unless a version of a character takes my interest.

Lately I've drifted more towards historical figures, or more unique properties.

How tough do we think it would be to find another set of clothes to fit that body? The sculpt is great, and the wedding suit is okay, but I'd like something a little darker for full time display.

Oof, spoiler tags would have been good for this one my man.
Tricky considering D’Onofrio himself (debatably) confirmed/spoiled it himself yesterday.
But hot DAMN! I feel like Hot Toys still might ignore Willie even after recent events, so it’s nice to have this one as a certainty. Plus it’ll come out sooner and you can just switch to the bloody version if Hot Toys does make him!

I don't have a Daredevil figure but might pick this up anyway. Would he look good alongside the Hot Toys Spider-Man figures?

I never got the Toys Works one but I liked that a lot and it came with different suits too. I know the white is really comic like, but this is like a satin white material, looks a little odd. But it's $185 and comes with the extras so I'll probably grab it. I figured $200+ with 2 sculpts. His hands look a little tiny.

I don't have a Daredevil figure but might pick this up anyway. Would he look good alongside the Hot Toys Spider-Man figures?
I'm sure he would. Also that Soosoo vigilante Daredevil is in stock at TNS too, I was thinking of getting him since I missed the HT version.

That is amazing. I do not collect Marvel as a rule, But its these 3rd party releases make me double think that….

Original Goblin?
KingPin?

Much more interesting than Spiderman 7th version.

Wow, I never thought I needed a Kingpin figure before, but this just looks too damn good to pass up. Although I don't expect the production paint job to look nearly as good or realistic as this.

I never got the Toys Works one but I liked that a lot and it came with different suits too. I know the white is really comic like, but this is like a satin white material, looks a little odd. But it's $185 and comes with the extras so I'll probably grab it. I figured $200+ with 2 sculpts. His hands look a little tiny.

I'm sure he would. Also that Soosoo vigilante Daredevil is in stock at TNS too, I was thinking of getting him since I missed the HT version.
I wasn't a huge fan of that look for Daredevil. My one complaint with the nextflix show was how little he wore the red suit over the 3 seasons.

Would definitely buy a red suit Daredevil if HT or Soosoo make one.

SooSoo are doing great things. I have their recent Nightwing and love that figure. The Watchmen line looks good to. Hoping they do a Raimi Spider-Man if HT won't.

I wasn't a huge fan of that look for Daredevil. My one complaint with the nextflix show was how little he wore the red suit over the 3 seasons.

Would definitely buy a red suit Daredevil if HT or Soosoo make one.

SooSoo are doing great things. I have their recent Nightwing and love that figure. The Watchmen line looks good to. Hoping they do a Raimi Spider-Man if HT won't.
daredevil_marvel_gallery_5c53a6a811acc.jpg

Back