SooSoo - 1/6 SST-057 Mr. Ice (Mr. Freeze: Batman & Robin, 1997)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was unsure if I wanted to risk pre ordering the Dragon armored Freeze since there was no confirmation from Mars they'd do the armored look. But seeing how SooSoo AND Mars might be doing armored, I think I'm just going to sit tight and see how things play out. That eternal toys penguin burn will be on peoples mind of a bit, I think. Track record matters a lot for third party.

I was unsure if I wanted to risk pre ordering the Dragon armored Freeze since there was no confirmation from Mars they'd do the armored look. But seeing how SooSoo AND Mars might be doing armored, I think I'm just going to sit tight and see how things play out. That eternal toys penguin burn will be on peoples mind of a bit, I think. Track record matters a lot for third party.
Absolutely - same boat here, now I know 2 reliable 3rd Party companies with decent track records are on this there is no need to rush into the unknown with the Dragon Toys Armored Freeze - especially considering even its prototype is seriously flawed.
Happy to wait and see SooSoo and Mars efforts and in the meantime we have this excellent Mr Ice Freeze from SooSoo to enjoy!

Yep, first thing I thought too. Maybe that's why it was posted.

I can't really tell if the armor is better though. Looks smallish there.
Moments Father GIF

They teased it in the background of one of the promo shots (see #4) and in the comment section on Instagram, so it's probably safe to say they are making the armor.

They also posted a picture of the armor right behind the latest Arnold head sculpt photo. Didn't you see that ( go one page back)?

Mr. Freeze (Mr. Ice) looks damn cool and is really tempting. If it weren't for the bitter aftertaste of the film Batman and Robin. I actually watched it again yesterday and well... Conclusion: Mr. Freeze would probably look good in a display with Batman (Adam West), Robin (Burt Ward) and Riddler (Frank Gorshin)?! Everything character should be viewed with a wink.

Agreed, would also of loved the gun so he could be posed holding it while sitted to look badass 😀

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
Back