Mars Toys 1/6 Batman & Robin - Mr. Freeze

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll chuckle if it's Mr. Freeze in the bathrobe (why bother with a sculpted neck if it's the suited version?). Anyways, nice to see Mars Toys doing the villains from the Schumacher films. Fingers crossed for the Batman Returns Catwoman.
I'm quite certain they'll make that variant. It's such a ludicrous, unique look, which would make for a very fun figure on the shelf. If Carey Riddler gets a sparkly finale suit, Freeze gets his goofiest look too.

Glittery blue Arnie in a bathrobe, wearing polar bear slippers, sat on an ice-couch, smoking a frozen cigar. Can't beat it.

Don't think about how the warm cigar fumes he's inhaling are probably torturously painful and destructive to his body, which can only exist in extreme cold. He's Ahhnuld and he will smoke a cigar dammit!

I'm quite certain they'll make that variant. It's such a ludicrous, unique look, which would make for a very fun figure on the shelf. If Carey Riddler gets a sparkly finale suit, Freeze gets his goofiest look too.

Glittery blue Arnie in a bathrobe, wearing polar bear slippers, sat on an ice-couch, smoking a frozen cigar. Can't beat it.

Don't think about how the warm cigar fumes he's inhaling are probably torturously painful and destructive to his body, which can only exist in extreme cold. He's Ahhnuld and he will smoke a cigar dammit!
Is it odd that the Bathrobe look is tempting me over his actual Freeze suit?

If we live in a world where there is a 1/6 B&R Mr Freeze but no Devito Penguin or Pfeiffer Catwoman then I will riot.

Odd situation, part of me says no because its Batman & Robin, a movie so terrible it killed Batman movies for years.....
on the other hand, its a non-Joker Bat villain and an interesting creative risk/choice that ought to be rewarded if they go for it, plus it could look really cool....
On the other, other hand its Arnie in his memeist and hammiest role - cant tell if thats a pro or con.

If we live in a world where there is a 1/6 B&R Mr Freeze but no Devito Penguin or Pfeiffer Catwoman then I will riot.

Odd situation, part of me says no because its Batman & Robin, a movie so terrible it killed Batman movies for years.....
on the other hand, its a non-Joker Bat villain and an interesting creative risk/choice that ought to be rewarded if they go for it, plus it could look really cool....
On the other, other hand its Arnie in his memeist and hammiest role - cant tell if thats a pro or con.
It is absolutely a pro. You need to Chill!

Mars Toys

Admin
· 1 m ·

1695360010461.png

mf.jpg

When Mars show a render or an early sculpt it's like a dog pissing on a lamp post to claim it as their property.

When another dog comes along and pisses all the way up the same lamp post, Mars race out of their kennel to growl at them. :lol

Last edited:
lol remember when that company showed their devito penguin? Then mars was all " look at our render, you want a duck to?"

Here we are today, and that company has started to ship their penguin while Mars Toys has yet to show anything.

lol remember when that company showed their devito penguin? Then mars was all " look at our render, you want a duck to?"

Here we are today, and that company has started to ship their penguin while Mars Toys has yet to show anything.

It's all territory marking.

Mars have so many plans, but not enough time to bring them to fruition. They believe that their versions will be the best, so hope that customers will hold off and not pre-order from their rivals. Their argument is that quality takes time and they won't release "poop" just to have product out there early.

But it's a case for many collectors that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Thinking how many teases Mars have made, it's a very big bush with a lot of birds in it at the moment.

Last edited:
When Mars show a render or an early sculpt it's like a dog pissing on a lamp post to claim it as their property.

When another dog comes along and pisses all the way up the same lamp post, Mars race out of their kennel to growl at them. :lol
A truly beautiful analogy :lol

Back