Mars Toys 1/6 Batman & Robin - Mr. Freeze

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Especially for birds that have been touted (by Hot Toys) as being in that bush for more than 10 years now.

I don't think bird seed is going to coax those out of the bush...

deadcartoonbird.jpg

Now between SooSoo AND Dragon, Freeze's two looks have been covered. Mars just tucked their Freeze files into the back of the drawer.

I have to say, I really don't care for the "one-upsmanship" of posting a render when someone beats you to the punch. Maybe just build a better proto, quickly, and show it. Mars could have done that with Penguin... but it clearly was so far behind... same with this one. Maybe Mars is too busy with their James Bond line... or their Batman '66 line...

Maybe Mars could focus on releasing that Two-Face that was promised so many months ago.

Now between SooSoo AND Dragon, Freeze's two looks have been covered. Mars just tucked their Freeze files into the back of the drawer.

I have to say, I really don't care for the "one-upsmanship" of posting a render when someone beats you to the punch.
Maybe just build a better proto, quickly, and show it. Mars could have done that with Penguin... but it clearly was so far behind... same with this one. Maybe Mars is too busy with their James Bond line... or their Batman '66 line...

Maybe Mars could focus on releasing that Two-Face that was promised so many months ago.

m.jpg

I do love Mars ambition... but I'm becoming increasing weary of the "Two-Face will be revealed next week" type ploys and the long stretches of silence between announcements.

For just Batman alone, here is what Mars has promised:

Keaton Wayne
Alfred
Mob Boss Nicholson Joker
Devito Penguin
Pfeiffer Catwoman
Carrey Riddler
TLJ Two-Face
Arnold Freeze
Uma Poison Ivy
Meredith Penguin
Gorshin Riddler
Newmar Catwoman
Preminger Freeze
Craig Batgirl

That's a lot to do, considering they are releasing two Bat-figures a year so far. At that rate, the list above will take 7 years -- or until 2030.

I think they get pleasure from getting hyped up by followers, so they announce more and this adds to collector's memory banks and frustration.

That's a lot to do, considering they are releasing two Bat-figures a year so far. At that rate, the list above will take 7 years -- or until 2030.
I'll be living underneath a freeway overpass by then.

Back