1/6 Dragon Toys - Batman & Robin - Dr. Zero (Mr Freeze) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gun handles snapping off seems to be a widespread issue. Happened to me (somehow BOTH handles ended up snapping off just trying to place the gun in one hand), and just about everyone I've seen comment on the figure. My snaps were pretty clean though, was able to superglue them, seem ok.

I see the comments and videos about the light (need to add mystery-size batteries and there's no switch). I'm curious though, didn't it seem like the promo photos had more then just the helmet lighting up? Is there another battery somewhere in the body that we're missing perhaps?

The gun handles snapping off seems to be a widespread issue. Happened to me (somehow BOTH handles ended up snapping off just trying to place the gun in one hand), and just about everyone I've seen comment on the figure. My snaps were pretty clean though, was able to superglue them, seem ok.

I see the comments and videos about the light (need to add mystery-size batteries and there's no switch). I'm curious though, didn't it seem like the promo photos had more then just the helmet lighting up? Is there another battery somewhere in the body that we're missing perhaps?
Now you know what it is you need a black light supposedly all those different colored rubber pieces on him are supposed to change color with the black light I don't have a black light I never tried it out but that's what they say in the pictures when they were advertising it but I didn't see anyone actually try it yet. Now I'm wondering if I have a black light I don't think so. Well if anyone tries it please post it on here I'll try myself.

mine was hard to repair because it was a very uneven break so I heated up a sewing pin and connected it like that and then put some super glue fix it adhesive seems to be pretty sturdy I guess we'll find out once I try to pose him holding it, didn't think I'd be able to fix it at all but I did

Attachments

• 17084499388236883047267172409427.jpg
    17084499388236883047267172409427.jpg
    857.5 KB · Views: 0
Finally fixed the gun and got to put it in his hand it was a project but it's done.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220_160755_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240220_160755_Gallery.jpg
    781.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240220_160755_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240220_160755_Gallery.jpg
    781.6 KB · Views: 0
I don't have it yet, but it looks good. The silver and Blue really pop. The Arnold head looks like Arnold, Present Toys would be jealous!

The gun is worrisome/breakage, the figure looks nice. I think people think 250 is to much, I agree, around 175-200-225 or so depaning how much I love the design...yeah I would pull the trigger.

Got a black light for the figure, you can't see it in the picture but it does glow a little bit but not like they advertised it in my opinion anyway but it is pretty cool. Don't know why it won't show up in the picture.
Now you know what it is you need a black light supposedly all those different colored rubber pieces on him are supposed to change color with the black light I don't have a black light I never tried it out but that's what they say in the pictures when they were advertising it but I didn't see anyone actually try it yet. Now I'm wondering if I have a black light I don't think so. Well if anyone tries it please post it on here I'll try myself.

Attachments

• 20240229_142752.jpg
    20240229_142752.jpg
    939.6 KB · Views: 0
I know its not 100% accurate but I like it. Waiting to make a custom base to finish it. Fits well with the rest of my Arnold figs.

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 0
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg