SooSoo - 1/6 SST-042 Anna Marie the Variant (Rogue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put my X-men section back together now that I have Anna Marie in the mix. I need to get Cyclops out of the closet next. I did a little paint up on her hair too.

IMG_6409.jpeg

Yeah, they finally responded to my insta messages. Been a lack luster experience without a doubt. Claimed to have sent invoice twice finally third time they sent it. I asked to cancel which they blatantly ignored. Will not use them again…..
Have you received your Rogue from PC yet? Took my shipping payment 2 weeks ago and still havent even fulfilled the order let alone shipped it! Pissing me off considering they are shipping Cad Bane orders the day of release! Safe to say wont be using them again if this is their service levels

Have you received your Rogue from PC yet? Took my shipping payment 2 weeks ago and still havent even fulfilled the order let alone shipped it! Pissing me off considering they are shipping Cad Bane orders the day of release! Safe to say wont be using them again if this is their service levels
I have also been having trouble with their customer service. They responded pretty quickly to their email at first but then stopped responding before I got a resolution. I have been meaning to try their instagram instead. I haven’t even gotten a shipping invoice yet, if I hadn’t paid up front when I preordered I would have already tried to find her somewhere else. Either way this is the first and last time I do business with them.

I have also been having trouble with their customer service. They responded pretty quickly to their email at first but then stopped responding before I got a resolution. I have been meaning to try their instagram instead. I haven’t even gotten a shipping invoice yet, if I hadn’t paid up front when I preordered I would have already tried to find her somewhere else. Either way this is the first and last time I do business with them.
Yeah its terrible service, 3 hot toys have been released since i paid my shipping invoice and they have shipped them all out in a quick turnaround. They can post all they want about how they know they need to do better but maybe just ship orders out when they are ready or stop posting about how you are shipping new releases and forgetting about others. Say all you want about TW but never had this piss poor service from them

Well PC finally sent me a shipping invoice after several emails as well as reaching out to them over instagram. Now to see how long it takes to ship it out
That's getting ridiculous considering KG sent this out the last couple days of May, and I'm sure a place like Giantoy was even sooner. I don't see a reason to take almost two months to send this out, unless they can't pay for the invoice from SooSoo and have to pull in money from other figure sales first.

Well PC finally sent me a shipping invoice after several emails as well as reaching out to them over instagram. Now to see how long it takes to ship it out
Im into week 3 after paying off my shipping invoice and still not fulfilled. They wont even be honest with me and tell me what the hold up is. Originally said was the post office but then admitted they havent even sent it, lastnight they promised to ship it by wednesday...we'll see though as thats the 3rd promise i've received so far....

i Wonder if it isn’t intentional that the pouches are glued to the suit so the belt doesn’t ride up.
I was actually thinking the same thing too. Every time ive heard or seen it happen is when people seem to try and move the belt. When i finally get mine i will see if thats the case

Not the case with mines, it was already ripped prior to me taking her out the box. Here’s the 1st picture I took prior to removing her from the box

Attachments

• IMG_7741.jpeg
    IMG_7741.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7742.jpeg
    IMG_7742.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7743.jpeg
    IMG_7743.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
I really hope sideshow does their own Rogue. I know it appears the line is dead, but their costuming will at least be better than this. I know I’m in the minority though in feeling that Sideshow’s efforts are overall better, it’s just the headsculpts (which are pretty important don’t get me wrong) that really bring them down.

Last edited:
She's not my favorite. Mine arrived fine. The belt was stuck to the suit, but no damage. With all the issues posted about the suit it does diminish the fun. Limits the potential poses. I'm not too fussed about the sculpt. I think it works. I would agree that SS's offerings have not been bad; head sculpts aside. Overall, I'm pleased with SooSoo, but the longevity looks like is going to be an issue. Gambit has a questionable outfit too.
I wish SS would care a little more. Maybe they do, but don't have the skills. I don't know. The ones I've purchased I enjoy.

I really hope sideshow does their own Rogue. I know it appears the line is dead, but their costuming will at least be better than this. I know I’m in the minority though I’m feeling that Sideshow’s efforts are overall better, it’s just the headsculpt (which are pretty important don’t get me wrong) that really bring them down
I actually agree. I think the perfect 1/6 X-Men figure lies somewhere in between. I know it's not a popular choice, but I like my SSC Gambit. Don't get me wrong, I wish I didn't miss out on the SooSoo Gambit, but their are aspects of the SSC Gambit that I like better. The coat, hands, long hair, metal staff, cards, pants, and material are great on that figure. The tailoring on that coat is amazing and doesn't get enough praise in my opinion.

She's not my favorite. Mine arrived fine. The belt was stuck to the suit, but no damage. With all the issues posted about the suit it does diminish the fun. Limits the potential poses. I'm not too fussed about the sculpt. I think it works. I would agree that SS's offerings have not been bad; head sculpts aside. Overall, I'm pleased with SooSoo, but the longevity looks like is going to be an issue. Gambit has a questionable outfit too.
I wish SS would care a little more. Maybe they do, but don't have the skills. I don't know. The ones I've purchased I enjoy.
I do love this Rogue figure overall, but not the material or that damn belt. I had the leg all the way bent for about 20 minutes and the suit was sticking together and starting to peel. I also have some of those areas near the yellow where it's pulling apart. If the peeling gets bad enough down the road, I will probably just go ahead and remove all of that print.

Last edited:
Back