Something fishy with these Patient Zero Int PF sales...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
This guy has sold the #8 Patient Zero International Edition PF twice and has it listed a third time... he says payment is due at close of auction (but doesn't use the Immediate Payment Required with PayPal) so maybe he is cancelling the sales and re-listing, but it seems suspicious...

July 29th - sold for $470
https://cgi.ebay.com/SIDESHOW-PATIE...ultDomain_0&hash=item35b405cb41#ht_500wt_1273

July 30th - sold for $400
https://cgi.ebay.com/SIDESHOW-PATIE...ultDomain_0&hash=item35b4105e97#ht_500wt_1273

Ending August 3rd BIN $399
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230654603412#ht_500wt_1273

I smell something fishy...

6a00d8345282f769e20105365f2f7e970b-500wi

But that's jaakub, the member who pulled his Jason exclusive off eBay and sold it for cost to Barbarian...

:panic:

He hooked Barbarian up by selling the PF exclusive Jason to him for cost plus shipping when Barb's order was cancelled by SS. Check the Jason thread.

This guy has sold the #8 Patient Zero International Edition PF twice and has it listed a third time... he says payment is due at close of auction (but doesn't use the Immediate Payment Required with PayPal) so maybe he is cancelling the sales and re-listing, but it seems suspicious...

July 29th - sold for $470
https://cgi.ebay.com/SIDESHOW-PATIE...ultDomain_0&hash=item35b405cb41#ht_500wt_1273

July 30th - sold for $400
https://cgi.ebay.com/SIDESHOW-PATIE...ultDomain_0&hash=item35b4105e97#ht_500wt_1273

Ending August 3rd BIN $399
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230654603412#ht_500wt_1273

Might just be a case of deadbeat bidders. They're at an all-time high right now and continually flake without repercussions. EbaY's so protective of them now, you can't even type "no deadbeat bidders" in your auction anymore. :monkey1

Might just be a case of deadbeat bidders. They're at an all-time high right now and continually flake without repercussions. EbaY's so protective of them now, you can't even type "no deadbeat bidders" in your auction anymore. :monkey1

yeah, ebay has tured into a GIANT joke. you shoul here the 1/6 guys wine about ebay while trying to sell there 1/6 guns. ebay saying they can't sell firearms. even though it says 1/6 in the description and right next to a ruler. then ebay says the tips of the guns need to be painted orange.:slap:cuckoo:

I thought the name was familiar, but still, there was only 1 day between each listing and it has sold twice before being listed here on the board... I just find it odd is all...

yeah, ebay has tured into a GIANT joke. you shoul here the 1/6 guys wine about ebay while trying to sell there 1/6 guns. ebay saying they can't sell firearms. even though it says 1/6 in the description and right next to a ruler. then ebay says the tips of the guns need to be painted orange.:slap:cuckoo:

No, likely just idiots listing it in the wrong category trying to get more views.

no they're in the right catagory. trust me l have been there. it's a pain.

if you dont believe it, yes ebay can be that bad.

Never had problems selling 1/6 guns listed in the action figure category. Just finished an auction for RoboCop's gun too. There's the little federal warning before listing, but that's it. So I don't know what to tell ya.

Never had problems selling 1/6 guns listed in the action figure category. Just finished an auction for RoboCop's gun too. There's the little federal warning before listing, but that's it. So I don't know what to tell ya.

l sold a handful of gear and weapons last year. my listing was removed for selling firerams. l emailed them and said they are 1/6. they then said you needed to state the length and have a ruler in the back ground. even though l originally had a penny in the pic with each weapon. so l did what they said. it was removed again. l emailed them again they said they were not sure why it was talken down. tried again then it worked. so it was a pain for me. l have heard many others complain about it on the 1/6 boards. everyone has different experiences with ebay l guess.

I listed the Hellboy BigBaby last year and it was pulled off Ebay saying I was selling firearm... It was listed as a Hellboy collectible and says in 36 size font that it's a movie replica and "not a real firearm!!!!"... I have no idea how they could remotely confuse that thing with a real gun...

I listed the Hellboy BigBaby last year and it was pulled off Ebay saying I was selling firearm... It was listed as a Hellboy collectible and says in 36 size font that it's a movie replica and "not a real firearm!!!!"... I have no idea how they could remotely confuse that thing with a real gun...

because Ebay employees are Nazis.:lecture. only explanation. or their clinically retarted.

l sold a handful of gear and weapons last year. my listing was removed for selling firerams. l emailed them and said they are 1/6. they then said you needed to state the length and have a ruler in the back ground. even though l originally had a penny in the pic with each weapon. so l did what they said. it was removed again. l emailed them again they said they were not sure why it was talken down. tried again then it worked. so it was a pain for me. l have heard many others complain about it on the 1/6 boards. everyone has different experiences with ebay l guess.

What category did you list it in? :lol

I tried to sell off a few of the less than impressive, made to order, dvd-r's that MGM sold from their website. After I got them and saw their bad quality, I didnt want them sullying my collection. When I listed them for re-sale on ebay, they cancelled the auctions and stated I was selling pirated dvds. I explained it, and they acted as if I was from Mars or on crack. Ya can't fix stupid.

Back