• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PF's & others for sale. PZ, Jason, Vlad...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cr4cx3r

Super Freak
Reaction score
I really hate doing this but I've fallen on some hard times and can't afford to keep these anymore. I will consider any reasonable offers but the prices listed are pretty fair. Prices quoted below are for US/Canada only. Please contact me for international shipping quotes.

Patient Zero International Edition PF w/ exclusive hand $550 shipped. -Pending -
Patient Zero life size exclusive bust (no art print) $550 shipped. -SOLD -
Friday the 13th Pt 3 Jason Voorhees Exclusive PF $450 shipped. -SOLD -
Vlad the Impaler Exclusive PF $450 shipped.
Gollum PF $225 shipped.

Non-Sideshow
Masterpiece Arts Judge Master Gabranth Statue $350 shipped.

Last edited:
2979819166_4be65ac800_o.gif

I tried returning your PM, but I get the following error...

The following errors occurred with your submission:
joeprox has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove joeprox from the recipient list and send the message again.

If you want to PM me your email address, we can communicate that way.

Anybody hear from CR4CX3R? I sent him money for a PZ International statue 8 days ago and have not heard back from him as to when or if he shipped it, the non-communication is making me a little nervous, and he still has pending on the item instead of sold on his thread. Communication was good till I paid, then nothing.

Back