Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Splendid... cheers for payment Bguy... :) I will post it tomorrow... unless you want me to paint it up.
payment is as always as cheap as I can do it so the heads are £10 each £25 painted.. if you live over seas I am really sorry but there will have to be a postage charge of £1 per head sorry but postage has gone up and its crippling me :( All funds get ploughed straight back into dollies as always

Wanderer I have started casting your armour parts :)

Verbal.... so sorry I forgot about your Pauldron stuff but that is in the moulds as we speak.

Sithlord :) I have only one Droid head at the mo... waiting for more materials.

OT Freak... I love you and you have been so patient with me.... so droid parts, Veers and some snowtrooper armour will be in the post tomorrow.....

if you want Pauls amazing heads then add your name to the list and PM me your address..

OWW I dont like posting with out pics :(

OBI WAN:
1.BIG GUY
2.Unsung Hero
3.sithlord13
4.cadaver202
5.V.Venom

Anakin:
1.BIG GUY
2.sithlord13
3.cadaver202
4.V.Venom

Mark mate I am so tempted to let you paint the heads up as you truly are a Master painter.
However if I am to get better at head sculpt painting, I guess I`ll take them as they are and have to have a go at them myself.
Best way to learn I guess :D

Cheer`s mate for the very generous offer.

No worries Jason, practice make perfect and its darned good fun to...

I forgot I do have a pic to post.

Witekite sent me a clone advisor for my RCs, looks great I will pop pics up on the thread there to.

delta439.jpg

I only realize how bad my SS obi is now that ive seen this.

OBI WAN:
1.BIG GUY
2.Unsung Hero
3.sithlord13
4.cadaver202
5.V.Venom
6. Darth Kearnivorous

Anakin:
1.BIG GUY
2.sithlord13
3.cadaver202
4.V.Venom

Hell`s Bell`s Mark I didn`t know Witekite had made them to GLOW too or is that your work adding light?
Either way it looks fantastic mate.

Also yes if I am to better myself with facial painting got to practice and it does leave you with even more of a high knowing you painted the head sculpt. Looking forward to getting them (though have to admit I need get BOTH figures clothing and accessories too HAHAHA)

right I have base coated Anakin... think I want to do this one pre sith :)

ObivsAnakin11.jpg

OBI WAN:
1.BIG GUY
2.Unsung Hero
3.sithlord13
4.cadaver202
5.V.Venom
6. Darth Kearnivorous

Anakin:
1.BIG GUY
2.sithlord13
3.cadaver202
4.V.Venom

Nice one Unsung I will get your head out asap. I have just painted up an Anakin! It all went tits up and looks a wee bit pants.... ow well I guess I will just have to have another go. Pics in a bit.....

It happens! Same thing with a TPM Obi-Wan head I painted this past weekend. Just finished repainting it.

Anakin... Pre-sith eyes.... I think I will do one with Sith eyes to... this one just does not seem to have gone right but I thought it was important to post it.... I did not check the cast before painting it and it has a few wee arsebubbles oww they get my goat!!!

ObivsAnakin13.jpg

Back