Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting for bits for other projects but Paul sent me his amazing re-works of Anakin and Obi EPIII.... they are stunning and they were in the silicon within hours of opening the parcel.......

they really are rather fine to say the least!!!.

I have base coated them and will get them painted as soon as I can.... Wonderful work Paul
:duff

ObivsAnakin1.jpg

ObivsAnakin2.jpg

ObivsAnakin3.jpg

ObivsAnakin4.jpg

ahhahah yeah well I really want to give it a good paint job.. it deserves one so I will try very hard.

Paul is cool with issuing cast to folks if they want them.

Between Paul`s casts and your painting skill Mark these heads are going to be fantastic.

As for casts of the heads, well I`m happy waiting whilst you play and recoup first mate, when your ready ;)

You've made a fantastic start on these Mark, can't wait to see them completed. I've got my Obi clothing on a body now, but can't find my Anakin gear. :( If anyone has anything spare that they don't need I'll happily take it off your hands .

Hope you all have fun with these casts !

ahhahah yeah well I really want to give it a good paint job.. it deserves one so I will try very hard.

Paul is cool with issuing cast to folks if they want them.
well in that case can i get an obi?

any news on the r4 heads mate= after all you have your surgery like a week ago now......lol

Mark if you're ever casting kits up of that hulking blue marine and head, let me know please and I'll hoot over the funds. It's freakin' amazing!

:) cheers guys. Wanderer send me a pm about the space marines... :)

Right had a wee drop of time to splash some paint on Obi.... not finished but getting there.

ObivsAnakin5.jpg

ObivsAnakin6.jpg

Back