Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh that was yesterday I wanted to do a 1/6th version... but i did not get the time I was gutted... Luke and Leia were gonna be married :)

ObivsAnakin9.jpg

ObivsAnakin10.jpg

I think that has to be the best paint up of this sculpt that I've ever seen! Your work continues to impress Mark. I'll have to come up with something else for you to put your brush onto...

Right mark u leave me no choice but to kill you
Your skills are too good
Seriously your head painting is awesome- very jealous

Look forward to those bits mate let me know what I owe you
G

Right if folks would like one of Pauls AMAZING sculpts then add your name to the list:
I am only going to do a small run to fund the last part of the Space Marine Project and to sort the the Snowtrooper body suit out. If you have already pmed me please still pop your name on the list as my memory is..... ow where am I? Who am I? Where are my clothes? Nurse! Nurse......

OBI WAN:

Anakin:

OBI WAN:
1.BIG GUY
2.Unsung Hero
3.sithlord13

Anakin:
1.BIG GUY
2.sithlord13

This has to be the best thread on SSF bar none. It's a pleasure to visit here and see Mark's amazing art and the art of others who contribute too. The good feeling and sense of community is immense :) Long may it continue :clap

Back