Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy crap mark...............that is awesome as all get out.......:clap

Mark the Ani head painting is perfect mate even with air bubbles, the use of colours is brillant especially the skin tones and eyes.

The Space Marine pics are amazing and great use of the Forgeworld and plastic 40k parts look foward to seeing more.

Ron

Right I need me sleep if I want to stay as young and pretty as I am......

but a few pics before I go :)

Still got lots to do... replacing the tubes on him abs painting up all the gold and stuff. But he is looking dirty a hell and I love that :)

marine165.jpg

marine167.jpg

marine168.jpg

marine170.jpg

marine171.jpg

:horror:panic:......:thud:
You weren't kidding ... i've got 8am hornage going on here! That is stunning. Can't wait to get my grubby little hands on this kit (I hope!)
That gun is superb.

Its funny, since you and CBob have been doing these beauties, i've suddenly started noticing and admiring the Warhammer kits down at my local Hobbycraft. If I'm not careful, i could end up down another slippery collecting path!

Look forward to another showing off WH40K custom figures.

BTW The Obi and Ani head casts are truly amazing in hand. Mark excellent job casting and Paul thank you for doing them and allowing them to be cast mate.
Let`s hope I don`t bugger em up with my painting skills (or lack of).

You're welcome ! I hope that everyone who wants one manages to get one. I'm flattered that people like it as really all I did was give old Obi a hair cut and a bit of a shave. :lol

My thanks to Mark for doing these for you Guys. If there was a real talent here it has got to be him.

YES EVERY ONE I love the Obi so much... Anakin has never been my favourite character but Pauls rework brings him alive.

Cracking kenobi head sculpt makes me want to put it on a caped stormtrooper. Just a thought about the space marine, even though it is a work in progress, would he not look better with a chainsword?

HELL YEAH chain swords are great... Cbob sculpted one and its great... but its really hard to get a good cast. But I will keep trying.

Did a wee bit more on the marine.... finally after two shrink mould session I have a tiny clone head......

marine172.jpg

Ohhhh, I'm thinking I would love one of the revamped Obi Wan heads...for me, he is SUCH an amazing and underappreciated character. Everyone focuses on the flashier characters, and Obi-Wan is so sublte, cultured, and clever throughout the entire saga that sometimes people forget just how much he KICKS BUTT!:lightsabe

totally he is one of my favourite characters. When i have finished casting these set of obi heads I will do some more and put another list up. My Obi is on my desk ever since I finished painting it

Back