Smallville 7th Season - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Smallville 7th Season

I know i heard it somewhere. It's more likely than no t on the "up up and away" documentary, as I can't find it on season one ( I looked) Ugh. oh well, with any luck tom welling will be superman in the JLA movie.

I don't see why they could not do a decent superman show on TV. The animated one, while slightly campy, did remarkably well. Doing the same thing in Live-action should be no different.
WB just has to get this "we've got to target regular people" concept out of their heads, and they would do awesome.

Let Kevin Smith write it, for example, and just don't force him put in a Jiant Spider in the third act.

*SPOILERS*

So it was a dead clone of Lana that blew up? Are you kidding me?! And how old is the Planet's new editor? 14, 15?

Man, this episode didn't just jump the shark, it Evil Knieveled that mother.

SPOILERS

They had set up that Lex was making Krypto-clones, although why he was creating brainless Lana replicants is a mystery....

And obviously they're setting up the new editor to be a love interest for Lois, so he couldn't be too old. But he does look WAY too young for the job.

I like Kara and where her story is going - I can choose to ignore Lana (which I've done for the past couple of seasons anyway) and just concentrate on Kara and Clark.

The Kara and Clark stuff has been the saving grace so far.

I hope they get Clark off of that farm asap. Without Ma and Pa Kent, it just seems weird for him to still be there.

why don't one of you guys start an "OFFICIAL SPOILERS SMALLVILLE 7th SEASON Thread?" :monkey1

I will wait until next year to watch the entire season on HD DVD, just as I did with season six. However, I assumed that since season seven is already underway that following the discussion in this thread would naturally expose me to spoilers.

Was it really a Lana Clone that blew up in the car? My wife thinks Lana jumped into the back of that passing truck.

SPOILERS

They had set up that Lex was making Krypto-clones, although why he was creating brainless Lana replicants is a mystery....

And obviously they're setting up the new editor to be a love interest for Lois, so he couldn't be too old. But he does look WAY too young for the job.

I like Kara and where her story is going - I can choose to ignore Lana (which I've done for the past couple of seasons anyway) and just concentrate on Kara and Clark.

Well, making brainless Lana clones off of a brainless Lana isn't much of a stretch :chew:chew Pretty much agree with everything that you said. The only interesting parts of the show for me are the moments where Clark learns more about his kryptonian self and his powers. Wish more of the show was like that. Not too much of a fan of the retarded dawson's creek drama crap.

SmackDown.gif

just downloaded and watched EP02. this is going to be the best season yet!

I'm surprised Clark isn't dead already with all of the Kryptonite in Smallville. The remains of the entire planet must've landed there.

Kara was nice eye candy though, and we got a much needed break from Lois.

I much prefer Lois over Lana and Chloe. I think Kara's going to be a bit annoying too though -

SPOILERS

...and this episode was kind of of waste - beauty pageant thieves? At least they started the season arc of the missing Krypto-key - that could be interesting. I remember Lana seeing Clark use his powers, but I don't remember her getting the whole back story - her reaction to Kara was even more un-surprised than Chloe's.

I much prefer Lois over Lana and Chloe. I think Kara's going to be a bit annoying too though -

SPOILERS

...and this episode was kind of of waste - beauty pageant thieves? At least they started the season arc of the missing Krypto-key - that could be interesting. I remember Lana seeing Clark use his powers, but I don't remember her getting the whole back story - her reaction to Kara was even more un-surprised than Chloe's.

Clark told Lana everything about him in last years season finale.

Back