Smallville 7th Season - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My suggestion is you take Clark out of Smallville. Superman: Birthright had a great arc about Clark doing work overseas and still learning his powers but away from anyone who'd really be able to collar him. It was a perfect in-between for Smallville and Metropolis. You can focus on the Superman mythos and really get into the hero's quest then end the season with him going back home and getting ready to take that historic trip to Smallville.

They'll have to either end it next season or turn it into Metropolis and make him put on the tights and cape

They will never do it, because then it would be "Superman not Smallville" stated Tom when I asked him. He also told me they were only doing one more season.

Is it known if she is gone for good? or just for now?

From what everyone has said she's not coming back next year (and that's good enough for me). They dragged her part out about 3 seasons too long as far as I'm concerned. Now if they just get rid of Kara :monkey3, this show might be good again.

From what everyone has said she's not coming back next year (and that's good enough for me). They dragged her part out about 3 seasons too long as far as I'm concerned. Now if they just get rid of Kara :monkey3, this show might be good again.

ah i see. Ya her role has been cut down to grasping at straws to fit her in. I hope now she moves on to movies and does a nude scene. :lol

ah i see. Ya her role has been cut down to grasping at straws to fit her in. I hope now she moves on to movies and does a nude scene. :lol

I don't think there's anything we've ever been in more agreement about :D

Doomsday could be interesting - and the other villain sounds like it could be that alien queen from the animated show (and comic?).

Does Doomsday sound interesting now??

Question: Any additional info on the casting of Doomsday or the new female villain on Smallville? — Eric
Ausiello: As luck would have it, the official casting breakdowns went out last week, and here are the highlights: (Highlight to read )
Doomsday
• He's in his mid-20s.
• He works as a bartender at the hip new Metropolis lounge Ace of Clubs (get it?).
• He plays down his smoldering good looks with a self-effacing wit and down-to-earth soulfulness. But he has long felt like an outsider (hence his nickname). And beneath his charismatic, easy-going demeanor lies a brooding sense of isolation and insecurity. When he begins to delve into the haunting mysteries of his true origins, a darker truth begins to emerge, one of blood and serial murders, one of survival and utter destruction — one in which he is forced to confront the true evil inside of him."

Tess
• Drop-dead gorgeous (duh)
• Roughly 28 years old
• She's determined, sexy, vengeful and has super-strength.
• "While Lex is away, she is in control of his estate and rules it with aggression. She's had intellect and the confidence all her life, though it's obvious she's had some training from Lex as well. But as much as Lex has helped fortify her power, he is also her biggest weakness. She harbors an undying devotion to Lex, claiming he saved her life a few years ago. She carries out his wishes with coercion, force, seduction — anything to get what she wants. And no one can resist her beguiling ways. Even Clark Kent. She doesn't remember anything before the day she met Lex. Once she realizes her previous life is buried below the surface, she's desperate to dig it up."

For a show that usually has great season end cliff-hangers - this was kind of blah. Although I was impressed with Kreuk's and Welling's acting for once.

And bite your tongue about getting rid of Kara - she's still 2nd to Lois, but I like the actress. The writers don't seem to know what do with her though.

And Chloe just signed up for the 8th season - they've managed to do some interesting things with her. I like how she drained Brainny when he tried to lobotomize her.

Supposedly Rosenbaum will be back for a few shows, but I'm sorry to see that it does look like Lionel's really dead. I was hoping he'd be the big bad.

Doomsday, if they go the obvious route, will be one of Lex's failed 3.1 experiments.

Tess seems like that would have been a great way to introduce Talia and maybe get Bruce Wayne into the show. She seems like a similar character to how they used Talia in the comic recently. But she'll probably end up being a long lost sister or female clone of Lex's.

Seriously....how can you get rid of this...

lauravandervoortstuff06at0.jpg

So Doomsday is like Bale's character in American Psycho? :lol

So Doomsday is like Bale's character in American Psycho? :lol

That's dumb, then he really has no beef against "clark" if they go that route. The whole point of doomsday is that he hates kryptonians for that they did to him, and I'm not seeing that as a failed 33.1 experiment.

SO, lex and clark are stuck in a collapsing fortress.....wonder what they're going to do to stop lex from blowing the whistle on clark, they can't kill him. Maybe putting the purple egg thing in the fortress, you have to sacrifice yourself in order to make it work(which I thought was going to happen).

I really didn't want Lionel to be dead, but oh well.

For a show that usually has great season end cliff-hangers - this was kind of blah. Although I was impressed with Kreuk's and Welling's acting for once.

Welling actually emoted! :google I couldn't believe it.

I've really enjoyed Marsters as Brainiac. I wish they were bringing him back as the main villain for next season.

With Rosenbaum supposedly leaving I do not even know where they can continue to take the story into next season.

Should be interesting to see what they have in store for the last year of Smallville. I guarantee this show doesn't make it past its 8th season.

Back