Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

JediMike: Thanks for the compliment! That actually means alot putting me up there with those guys. :chew Hey i would always be happy to paint one for you. If you have any questions about technique..ect just let me know.

I know its alil early but i thought i would put it out there with the new Sideshow Indy figure shipping soon. Anyone interested in a new face for him let me know. Im just now getting caught up on some repaints. :chew More pics coming in the next few days.

The Smuggler :chew

han-007.jpg

han-005.jpg

I like the close ups. It helps to see the little things and how to make the figure look good from arms length.

Amazing work! You have a very prestine look in your finishes. Eye detail is outa this world!

Just wrapped up on the Tuco sculpt from the Good the Bad and the Ugly.:gun

Tuco.jpg

Thanks guys i got Angel Eyes in the works as well for a fellow member. Ill have pics posted soon. :D

Hey Josh,
Awesome Tuco! He looks fantastic.
I'm looking forward to Angel Eyes.
Thanks so much! Daniel

Angel Eyes looks awwwesome! You did a fantastic paint job on all of "The Good, The Bad & The Ugly" characters. It's really cool to have a set of the head sculpts painted by you.
I have a feeling you'll get allot more requests for your talents on these heads. I'm going to cross-post these on the GBU custom thread. Great job Josh and thanks again! Daniel

Last edited:

I was just playing around with some lighting techniques on Ol Ben here thought i would post one.

Luke-017.jpg

I like your painting but I dont like that all your figures are given cocked eyes..

Back