Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Ok here are a few new shots of General Kenobi. I had to do alil touch up. :D

obi-1.jpg

obi-2.jpg

Just wrapped up on Palps. :emperor This is one of my favorite sculpts to paint. Just alot of character in it. Feedback is always welcome. :D Ill have a Sideshow Indy coming up pretty soon as well.

palp.jpg

palp2.jpg

Hemble thanks i appreciate that! Oh just one more with a bit of dramatic lighting.

palpie.jpg

Working on weathering the Sideshow Indy jacket. I have laced the entire jacket with wire so it can be posed and shaped for a more realistic look. Ill post some pics of it on the body soon.

jacket1.jpg

Well with a little blunt force i managed to take Indys hat off. Who knew Harrisons head was square under that hat in the films. Now i just have to strip it and give it a new paint job!

IMG_7370.jpg

Here is my Sideshow Indy so far. Im going for more of how he appeared in the beginning of Raiders. I ended up tailoring the jacket a bit and added wires to the seams so it can be molded and would stay in position. The body was altered so the clothes would fit more snug and look a bit more accurate. Still need to paint the sculpt and put his accessories in place. :gun

Indy1.jpg

indy-3.jpg

Indy-2.jpg

Thanks it really is a fun figure to work on. I cant wait to get the sculpt painted up.

Can you run through the mods made to help the cloths sit like that, they look very natural.
Is it still on the Pro? it really is an amazing sculpt on that figure

Can you run through the mods made to help the cloths sit like that, they look very natural.
Is it still on the Pro? it really is an amazing sculpt on that figure

Sure no problem I actually swaped out the bodies. I didnt like the way the pro body filled out the clothes. I decided to go with the Hot Toys body with the molded neck. It added a bit more realism to the figure and also had more broad shoulders

P1010004.jpg

Now the body i used was a bit taller so i had to chop and sand the legs and arms down a bit then redrill the holes so the Sideshow shoes and Hot Toys hands would fit properly. Below is a shot of the test fitting of the clothes.

P1010002.jpg

Once i had the body right and proportioned to where i wanted it i went back and begain customizing the jacket. I added small wires to the seams of the jacket so it could be molded and shaped.

jacket1.jpg

I glued the shirt in several place so it gave it a more natural hanging look as well.

Indy1.jpg

Ill more pics soon of the weathered jacket as well as the accessories. He will more then likely be holding the idol. The base will be jungle themed since i am going for the look at the beginning of Raiders.

looks really great there! When I've seen other's that have been put onto a HT body the shoulders look too large and too tight in the clothes, but yours looks just about right somehow.

Hmm... maybe something for me to do at some point in the future, lol

Logan. :D Comments are always welcome!

wolverine.jpg

Last edited:

I have that Logan and you make it look better.

From Star Wars Coleman Trebor. This was a great sculpt to paint. Alot of detail and depth. Comments are always welcome.

Trebor3copy.jpg

Trebor2copy.jpg

Trebor4copy.jpg

Trebor.jpg

Back