Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Here is the Daniel Craig sculpt I just finished for a fellow member produced by LongBow Studios. The sculpt is all around really well done. Just like the Hanks they did previously. Takes the paint really well and the detail is amazing.

Bond-1.jpg

Bond-2.jpg

A before and after shot...Just finished up on a few minor details. :emperor

Both-Sides.jpg

Neat work, really nicely painted.

OrbitingX: WOW I really appreciate that. :banana Im just glad you were happy with yours!

Hey Josh,
I just received the Blondie head today and it is another masterpiece! You really know how to bring the hs to life! You can only really appreciate the detail you've painted in person. I love the subtle tones on his ears and cheeks. Even the hat looks sweat stained. I am very excited to know you will be working on the other two of the GBU trio. It will make a truly spectacular set.
Thank you so very much! Best regards Daniel

Daniel
Im glad he made it to you safely. Ill have the others done shortly!

Again im still working through alot of sculpt so stay tuned guys. :chew

Hey guys been awhile but im working through alot of sculpts. Here is ANH Luke i just finished up on for a fellow member.

i52c5f.jpg

Josh you rock brother! Luke looks fantastic. You're an artist my friend.
BTW I got the Band of Brothers heads like a month ago :D Forgot to let you know I got them. Thanks again man!
-Ryan

Back