Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Ryan
Im glad you got them safe and sound. As for other sculpts stay tuned got alot coming up!

Coming up this week Christian Bale and Obi Wan. Stay tuned pics soon! :chew

Here is the Andy Bergholtz Christian Bale sculpt i just finish up on for a fellow member. This was a really nice sculpt wih some great detail.

bale1.jpg

Bale2.jpg

bale3.jpg

Thanks guys i will have a few more by the end of the week. keep your eyes peeled.

Xenoviper: Thanks! Actually they are more of a brown with a bit of green tone in them. I could always go back and add alil more green.

Yeh i know what you mean...
Bale's eyes are genetically blue... those brown segments are toxicities showing up on his iris which created that brown and green look. I'm just speaking from an iridology perspective. :)

Either way the eyes look great! You gotta figure since he's the "Dark Knight" his eyes are going to be dark/ brown as well :gun I don't know...
Great work as always Josh. Can't wait to see what else you have coming!

Here is SideShows Obi Wan im working on. Great sculpt to repaint. Tell me what you guys think!

obie.jpg

obi3.jpg

Last edited:

Now that's Obi-Wan

I'm very happy with what you did with him :rock

I always love seeing what youre up to bro! Great work as always, not much else to say :D

Wow...how did I miss Leia....she looks awesome Josh!

3 down 1 more to go.....:chew

SPECTACULAR WORK JOSH! I really love your great attention to detail in the skin and eyes. I'm a beginning 1:6 scale head painter, and I enjoy seeing other people's work, and learning from them.

You're definitely in my top favorites for me as one of the best artists on this board. Right up there with: Les Walker, Dark Artist, and Spenser, Cocoboloboy, and Sovereign Studios. Just to name a few that I like here. :D

I'd love to get a custom painted head from you someday.

Last edited:
Back