Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

My camera tends to play with the colors a bit. You can really see the details in person. :D

This was a Triad sculpt. I gave her a dye job and touched up her face a bit. The sculpt is actually really well done. I believe this sculpt will be used for a Black Widow custom figure. Good choice!!

COD-006-1.jpg

COD-005.jpg

Wafford: Actually you got a point there she would make a kick ass scarlet. Bwayne: You can really pic up the high and lowlights in her hair in person. Get ready ill have the rest done shortly and they will be coming your way. :banana

Wafford: Actually you got a point there she would make a kick ass scarlet. Bwayne: You can really pic up the high and lowlights in her hair in person. Get ready ill have the rest done shortly and they will be coming your way. :banana

Awesome. I might have some more for you too. :D

Bwayne: Def send em on! I think you will be very pleased with this batch. :chew

I can't wait for the rest. I will PM you after the holiday with the other heads I have in mind.

Heres a quick shot of the new ANH Han i did for a fellow member. Hope you guys like it.

Han.jpg

those eyes are insane! but it looks like it may be missing something... painted eyelashes maybe?

You did an amazing job with han's iris'.:rock If you were to define the line between the eyes and the eye lids I think it would reduce the somewhat wide eyed look to him. Overall a really cool repaint.

Thanks guys! Actually you may be on to something there. I may go back and add alil thin line to the eyes. Might add to it.

Wow, awesome repaint... but I agree about the eyeline, that will make it just about perfect :rock

Here are a few shots of the good ol Emperor Palps. :emperor

palpy1.jpg

palpy2.jpg

palpy3.jpg

Man... Can't get over how detailed the eyes are on your repaints. Really brings the subject to life. Do you follow a method learned in a tutorial or have you come up with your own?

Thanks guys! Actually those are veins you see on :emperor neck.

P@CK@R@CK: Really it just takes alot or practice and a really fine brush. I usually draw the the outline of the eye with a led pencil. It gives the paint a nice area to flow into.

Your work is crazy awesome! You certainly know how to bring the sculpts alive. Outstanding pieces.

Back