Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Where is that Eastwood from? Looks fantastic... with a great paint up by you of course.

Thanks guys :D
Galactiboy i actually received it from a customer however a seller did just list one on Ebay.
Mooncat im working on Version 2 so stay tuned.......

Thanks guys :D
Galactiboy i actually received it from a customer however a seller did just list one on Ebay.
Mooncat im working on Version 2 so stay tuned.......

that Eastwood sculpt is sweet! could u give a link to the eBay listing? i can't seem to find that sculpt. don't think it's a Frontline or one of Diver4's listings

Mookeylama: Thanks! Glad you liked it! The sculpt was actually posted at the beginning of the month. I cant remeber who the seller was but it def wasnt diver4's

The Good The Bad And The Ugly.
A commission i just finished.

clint-001.jpg

clint005.jpg

That Blondie is fantastic, bloody awesome!!!! :D

Is that the Frontline/Hero Heads sculpt?

Last edited:

Reinhardt and Greyrabbit thanks! Glad you guys like how it turned out. :banana

Looking at your Schwarzenegger and your Eastwood really bring a tear to my eye. The sculpts are great but your paint work, especially you skin tones, really makes these heads look special. Not only do they look good, they look real, like those are miniture heads of the actors. I don't know any better way to put it, the slight blush on the cheeks really makes them look like more than just action figure heads.

Picco: That is one hell of a compliment. Thanks!!!! Ill be posting more soon:chew

They are stupendous, Josh. That Clint is UNREAL!
Your best work ever to me. Just awesome.

We must trade emails again soon! :rock

Painted up another Clint. I dont think i get tired of painting this one :chew

Clint2.jpg

Clint1-1.jpg

Josh, just thought I would share a completed pic of my McKnight fig. I got the head in the mail today and I must say, top notch work as always! :rock
Thanks again bro!

mcknight005.jpg

Ryan That figure looks really good. Nice work. Im glad you liked the paint job on the sculpt too.:chew

Well why not keep the Black Hawk Down theme going here lol. Just got done painting up Hoot for a fellow member.

COD-019.jpg

Last edited:

Well why not keep the Black Hawk Down theme going here lol. Just got done painting up Hoot for a fellow member.

hoot.jpg

WOOT, WOOT, HOOT!::google :monkey5

Awesome job! the eyes look so life like. I can't wait to pop this sucker on.:chew:chew:chew:chew

Back