Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding,[Tom Hanks, Merry LOTR #43

Fantastic work Ski :clap

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding,[Tom Hanks, Merry LOTR #43

excited.gif

Dammmn Ski! Those look beautiful. :rock
What page do you have the "Bad Teacher" on?

Tom Hanks looks great. Merry came out great too but I don't want to gush over it too much...that's Pixy's job.

Tom Hanks looks great. Merry came out great too but I don't want to gush over it too much...that's Pixy's job.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind a game of limp biscuitt over his Hobbitses. But you gotta leave the roll for him. :lecture:lecture:lecture

I'm sure he wouldn't mind a game of limp biscuitt over his Hobbitses. But you gotta leave the roll for him. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Where is Pixy, I expected him to repost that Hobbit pic by now. :tap :lol

Absolutely mind blowing bro!

Which one Reinhardt?

Ski

Yep. I still have a window open with just this picture that I return to every few minutes. :love

DSCN1430.jpg

Can't wait to see Pippin. :monkey3

Goddamnit Ski!
Goddamnit good sir!
That's the shiznit right there!

hulk.gif

That Walter still blows my mind. The detail on his skin is exactly how his is in real life. :clap

Back