Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding,[Tom Hanks, Merry LOTR #43

Awesome Mark, I hope you like them and I'm glad they made it over to yah safely!

Ski

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding,[Tom Hanks, Merry LOTR #43

Creepy!

Youngsuppaman.JPG

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffXJodvm66E&feature=my_favorites&list=FLqB1CmXyLFw_GkI9eTDHOGA[/ame]

00:24 :yess:

I've always loved Serangs Hanks sculpt but damn that paint job is probably one of the best i've seen done. :clap

Thank yah Roy, it definitely was a fun one to paint!

Ski

damn nice. you need a new camera...........:lecture

i know these look bad ass here but no way do they compare to the inhand sculpt itself.

make it happen............:impatient:

Awesome Mark, I hope you like them and I'm glad they made it over to yah safely!

Ski

They are insane, ski! I don't know if people realize it, but these look seemless in hand. I was always worried that custom painted items didn't look as "perfect" as factory. But they absolutely do (better)! If anyone is concerned about that...don't be!!! It just seems, for whatever reason, pics never do them justice.

Again, my good man, these are something to behold in hand.

Can't wait for TJ Punisher!!

damn nice. you need a new camera...........:lecture

i know these look bad ass here but no way do they compare to the inhand sculpt itself.

make it happen............:impatient:

[ame]https://youtu.be/gNIwlRClHsQ[/ame]

Dave,
Wow. You really are pumping out some top notch stuff. That Hanks is off the hook and those Hobbits are near perfect. By the way, did you get the sculpt I sent? Thanks man, can't wait.

Dave,
Wow. You really are pumping out some top notch stuff. That Hanks is off the hook and those Hobbits are near perfect. By the way, did you get the sculpt I sent? Thanks man, can't wait.

Skiman2.jpg

They are insane, ski! I don't know if people realize it, but these look seemless in hand. I was always worried that custom painted items didn't look as "perfect" as factory. But they absolutely do (better)! If anyone is concerned about that...don't be!!! It just seems, for whatever reason, pics never do them justice.

:hi5: :1-1: thank you sir, I'm really glad to hear that!!! It's what keeps the train going and wanting me to do more and bring you guys even another level of my work.

I'm always trying to push that bar further and further with myself!

Thanks again Mark,

P.S. TJ Pun hurricane in the works btw!

Dave

:hi5: :1-1: thank you sir, I'm really glad to hear that!!! It's what keeps the train going and wanting me to do more and bring you guys even another level of my work.

I'm always trying to push that bar further and further with myself!

Thanks again Mark,

P.S. TJ Pun hurricane in the works btw!

Dave

damn man.............i pretty much say the same thing & UltraMarknus gets a hug & a high five...........what do i get?......SPACEBALLS !!!!!!! WTF??............:mad:

Dave,

Got it man :wave, he's safe and sound! It's time for a batch of cereal!!! :panic:

Perhaps tossing a few Puns in there, Pun intended.

Ski

damn man.............i pretty much say the same thing & UltraMarknus gets a hug & a high five...........what do i get?......SPACEBALLS !!!!!!! WTF??............:mad:

You got something against Spaceballs?! :tap

Got it man :wave, he's safe and sound! It's time for a batch of cereal!!! :panic:

Perhaps tossing a few Puns in there, Pun intended.

Ski

:lolAwesome. Now - :panic:Really looking forward to putting this together. Truly can't wait to see your work in hand.:panic:

Back