Skiman's Workshop (KINGDOM COME SUPERMAN WIP) [*** COMMISSIONS CLOSED ***]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding,[Tom Hanks, Merry LOTR #43

Wow, everything in this thread Ski....that second Walter White is so impressive.....everything that Ive seen you do on this thread is smashed to bits.

funny-gifs-hulk-smash.gif

That Walter still blows my mind. The detail on his skin is exactly how his is in real life. :clap

Thanks Beato, I appreciate it man!!!!

I strive for realism most of the time so I'm glad that its pulling those effects!

Ski

Sent from Skirunamuck S1000 using Skiatalk

Wow, everything in this thread Ski....that second Walter White is so impressive.....everything that Ive seen you do on this thread is smashed to bits.

funny-gifs-hulk-smash.gif

Thank you sir, I'm glad that everything is coming out well rounded, painting and sculpting all types really helps tie in all kinds of skill and helps breaking being stagnant.

Ski

Sent from Skirunamuck S1000 using Skiatalk

Re: Skiman's Custom Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Modding,[Tom Hanks, Merry LOTR #43

Damn - I am away for a week and come back to nothing but EPI-HULK-SKI-MADNESS!!!!

Wow that is all....

not a Hobbitt fan but those sure look damn damn good. Perfect job. The colors used for the hair looks great and it doesn't give off that shiny gloss look like i've seen on some sculpts have. I don't know if its the light is or if they are painted like that to have shiny hair? But i prefer this look like the hobbs which is how all yours are Ski from what i've seen. Keepin it realistic :clap

Damn - I am away for a week and come back to nothing but EPI-HULK-SKI-MADNESS!!!!

Wow that is all....

Thank you Lance, I have some info for you so whenever you have time, send me over a PM.

Thanks again,

Ski

not a Hobbitt fan but those sure look damn damn good. Perfect job. The colors used for the hair looks great and it doesn't give off that shiny gloss look like i've seen on some sculpts have. I don't know if its the light is or if they are painted like that to have shiny hair? But i prefer this look like the hobbs which is how all yours are Ski from what i've seen. Keepin it realistic :clap

Well Pix knows I am the ultimate LOTC fan, so it all comes from the heart! :love

Yea every once in a while whenever I take pics under my bright lights it sort of gives that highlight but I can assure you that all the paint is non shiny just like you see in that hobbit picture.

Keeping it realistic my friend! :duff

Ski

Last edited:

I mean I thought the LOTR's movies were amazing, and looking forward to seeing the new Hobbit flicks. But just wasn't somethin I ever got into collecting stuff from. I keep looking at those though and how damn well they are painted. Keep it up Ski.

Ski what Grimes sculpt was that? and in your opinion which hatless grimes is the best one out atm? the one you recently did looked damn good. great likeness and all.

As you wish my Master...

:rock :rock :rock

Ski what Grimes sculpt was that? and in your opinion which hatless grimes is the best one out atm? the one you recently did looked damn good. great likeness and all.

I believe its the Velvet Morning sculpt, I've heard some don't think it looks like him but IMO its still a pretty decent Grimes.

and my opinion on the "best" Grimes, well I haven't really looked at Walking Dead threads at all TBH. :D

Ski

Man those Hobbits look great but this is just :horror:clap:thud::rock

DSCN1319.jpg

Back