Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Bridage v92 Weathered & Duke/Flint Repaint P91 Post #905

What happened to my post. :huh

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Bridage v92 Weathered & Duke/Flint Repaint P91 Post #905

IMG_6959.jpg

Ice Cream Soldier? :huh

I know you had to Google that. :lol

Actually for serious, I am thinking Strato-Viper. Which would be awesome.

Going out with a bang this year!!!! Dead giveaway.

IMG_6993.jpg

What boots did you use for Duke? They look perfect.

Destro is going to freakin' rock! The other one looked like a Joe to me, but you said it was Cobra...so I am stumped.

What boots did you use for Duke? They look perfect.

They are ACI https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-ACI-CUSTOM...940?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eab03e1b4

COBRA LA LA LA LA LA!!!!!

:panic:

FTW!!!!

:rock2

Destro is going to freakin' rock! The other one looked like a Joe to me, but you said it was Cobra...so I am stumped.

:rock :rock :rock Cobraaaaaaaa!!!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I love how the eyes actually look hollowed out! :rock

Thank you M, I'm going to go with a dark mood for Destro, give him that evil you don't wanna ____ with type of presence :devil

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro WIP P93 Post #928 & Duke/Flint Repaint P91 Post #

^^^^ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sneak...

IMG_6996.jpg

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro WIP P93 Post #928 & Duke/Flint Repaint P91 Post #

Oh my god it's the engine block to the AWE Striker!!! :rock

;)

Whatever the hell it is...it looks badass so far! When is the reveal?

Back