Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs etc... (Serpentor Update FINISHED w/ Vid P.82 Post #812)

Love the golden grenades haha

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs etc... (Serpentor Update FINISHED w/ Vid P.82 Post #812)

sweetness!

IMG_6905.jpg

IMG_6914.jpg

Nicely done Ski! Are those the ACI boots? Where did you get those cool forearm sleeves?

Very nice! :rock! I like the use of the S.T.A.R.S. vest. It makes him look rad.

:clap :clap :clap :clap

Looks great, Ski! Sweet vest and I dig the retooled Officer gear! :rock

Love the golden grenades haha

sweetness!

Sweet SB Ski!!! :rock

any progress on slaughter ski

Thank you everyone for the comments, I'll post some more pics of Golden SB with some weathering this weekend hopefully.

Yes... I know everybody is wondering about Sgt. I still haven't received the glasses from a board member in order to start the sculpting.

If anyone wants to see me test glasses I'll get started on the sculpt right away. I haven't started anything since these(glasses) were picked up for me as a favor.

Just let me know :duff

Nicely done Ski! Are those the ACI boots? Where did you get those cool forearm sleeves?

Samuel, sent yah a response buddy :duff

Last edited:

#01 reporting, roger that.

IMG_6909.jpg

IMG_6911.jpg

IMG_6905.jpg

Great work on this bash. I'm not sure what you all did, but the finished product is excellent. Love the weathering on the helmet. And those boots are pretty sweet.

Oh, and nice clear pics! :hi5:

Duke revised/mod/repainted...

IMG_6933.jpg

IMG_6935.jpg

IMG_6936.jpg

IMG_6937.jpg

IMG_6938.jpg

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs etc... (Bridage v92 Weathered & Duke Rework P89 Post #889

Duke has that look like someone screwed his wife and just found out who did it. :rock

Badass as always. I keep looking at your kitbash's and I will get the bug.

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs etc... (Bridage v92 Weathered & Duke Rework P89 Post #889

Nice repaint. That's a seriously intense stare! :thud:

Wow Ski Duke look's like a serious Bad Ass.

Thought I was going to have to give you a cyber kick-in-the-ass to get on new stuff.

Guess not.

Great work!

Duke has that look like someone screwed his wife and just found out who did it. :rock

Badass as always. I keep looking at your kitbash's and I will get the bug.

Nice repaint. That's a seriously intense stare! :thud:

Wow Ski Duke look's like a serious Bad Ass.

Thought I was going to have to give you a cyber kick-in-the-ass to get on new stuff.

Guess not.

Great work!

Much appreciated fellas :bow

IMG_6934.jpg

IMG_6935-1.jpg

Flint looks good!!

I'd repaint Dukes eyes though, they look a bit too deer like.

Oh and I have a extra set of T1000 shades if you want to use em to help sculpt Slaughter.

I dig the repaint on Flint :clap

Back