Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs etc... (Bridage v92 Weathered & Duke Rework P89 Post #889

Great job on the repaints bud! :clap:clap:clap

How's Flint's hair working with the beret? Any stickage?

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs etc... (Bridage v92 Weathered & Duke Rework P89 Post #889

Thanks fellas, no stickage from head to beret on Flint.

Gonna have another go at Duke's pupil today, I believe it might be a hair too small giving the wrong effect, thanks for the feedback everyone.

Really impressed with the eyes on this latest one. :bow

I get what EVILFACE is saying about Duke's eyes (what I called an intense stare). Will be curious to see them updated.

Great job on the repaints bud! :clap:clap:clap

How's Flint's hair working with the beret? Any stickage?

:nono

Didn't you hear that that's a no no? :tap

Holee ____ Dave! You have come along way sir, Flint looks great. You're becoming a one stop shop! :chew

Thanks fellas, more Flint and updated Duke today!

Flint: (modded, revised and repainted)

IMG_6936-1.jpg

IMG_6937-1.jpg

IMG_6938-1.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

IMG_6943.jpg

IMG_6949.jpg

IMG_6956.jpg

IMG_6957.jpg

IMG_6958-1.jpg

disclaimer:
I know I have ammos on Flint's belt opposite, it's the way I would reach for them.

Nice, I am digging the OD on Flint. Are you going to make a Doc Ski?

Definitely more natural looking eyes on Duke. :exactly:

Nice, I am digging the OD on Flint. Are you going to make a Doc Ski?

Yea but more on the back burner, next work progress should be Sgt, whenever I get the T1000.

Definitely more natural looking eyes on Duke. :exactly:

Must of been how I was feeling that day. :lecture

Yea but more on the back burner, next work progress should be Sgt, whenever I get the T1000.

:thwak

Even I got mine this week and I ordered from a comic shop that took forever to get him! What you waiting for? Heck, just throw in a pair of sunglasses with your next TA order!

PM sent, Munch.

Step into my office. :D -__-

Outstanding paint job on Flint Ski!

Flint's mods are a huge improvement. He really should've come with a Machete, feels incomplete without it.
Are those Toy Soldier boots on Flint? I think you should go with Ace 'Nam boots or better yet, wait for the Hot Toys Platoon cloth boots to get parted out.

Outstanding paint job on Flint Ski!

Flint's mods are a huge improvement. He really should've come with a Machete, feels incomplete without it.
Are those Toy Soldier boots on Flint? I think you should go with Ace 'Nam boots or better yet, wait for the Hot Toys Platoon cloth boots to get parted out.

Thank you sir, I'll definitely give it a shot whenever those figures hit the market.

Yes they are indeed Toy Soldier boots. :exactly:

Thanks fellas, more Flint and updated Duke today!

Flint: (modded, revised and repainted)

IMG_6936-1.jpg

IMG_6937-1.jpg

IMG_6938-1.jpg

IMG_6942.jpg

IMG_6943.jpg

Hey, bud-dy! :yess:

They look great. Really like the green straps on Flint and the belt mods are solid! Repaints are great as well, but I think that goes without saying! :rock

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey, bud-dy! :yess:

They look great. Really like the green straps on Flint and the belt mods are solid! Repaints are great as well, but I think that goes without saying! :rock

Thank you M, always a pleasure to see your comments :hi5:

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Bridage v92 Weathered & Duke/Flint Repaint P91 Post #905

the green bandolier looks so much better

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Bridage v92 Weathered & Duke/Flint Repaint P91 Post #905

the green bandolier looks so much better

Thank you SE, really brings the character back to the good ole days of vintage, once painted and I slapped the bandolier on him the nostalgia was right back to the old school Flint.

I made his gloves a darker brown and tweaked the watch as well.

Thank you Sci, I'm enjoying your figs as well!

I've got a couple more figures before the end of 2010 besides Slaughter, hopefully the Joe's Freaks will enjoy them, I know I said that I need to start more Joe's but *sigh* prepare for a couple more Cobras coming down the pipe! :rock

Back