Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro WIP P93 Post #928 & Duke/Flint Repaint P91 Post #

What's on the workbench!!!?

doc-emmett-brown.jpg

IMG_7032.jpg

IMG_7033.jpg

IMG_7036.jpg

IMG_7038.jpg

IMG_7039.jpg

IMG_7040.jpg

IMG_7043.jpg

Re: Skiman's GI JOE Customs (Destro WIP P93 Post #928 & Duke/Flint Repaint P91 Post #

Is this an action figure or an improvised expolsive device?

:)

Is this an action figure or an improvised expolsive device?

:)

:lol

Is that Order attacking the wire spool?

Ski, you gotta make an index on you first post with who you've done and what page they're on. :lecture :rock

Yeah, what gives? What are you the UniSki?

Thanks fellas, I know it looks obscure but it will all come together very soon!

Waiting on a few more parts for a next reveal :rock

I really think Sci-Fi would be pretty dope in 1/6.

Ski, you never denied that being Order with the wire spool. :tap :naughty

No Order as of yet M, sorry :(

At least you have the perfect pooch. :lecture :rock

IMG_7111_test.jpg

edit: getting the pack tonight, if everything goes well, expect a reveal after the gym.

Last edited:

Scrap-Iron?

Damn I need Scrap-Iron.... :thud:

Back