Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's GI JOE Customs etc...

WOW Ski he's one huge mofo, shapping up nicely!
Can't wait to see the wings.

Thanks E, got a little further today and added the wings attached to the body, all I have to say is that he's gonna be pretty massive and heavy :lol :thud:

Don't mind the CC boots they are just place holders.

IMG_5993_sneak.jpg

I think that Drago body looks even bigger than a DCD body. I've been wanting to make a Bane for a while and DCD's body just isn't cutting it for me. I'm going to have to track down a Drago now :rock

I think that Drago body looks even bigger than a DCD body. I've been wanting to make a Bane for a while and DCD's body just isn't cutting it for me. I'm going to have to track down a Drago now

Bane would be badass on such a body. I really didn't know it would be that massive of a body that is for sure, I LOVE IT!!!!

Looks good Ski....

Let's cut to the chase... Send the unedited pics to ol' Flosi's email pronto.

:rotfl

Some more info on the character and what look I'm striving for at the end of the project.

nemesisenforcer.jpg
cobrala.jpg
nemesise.jpg

57.jpg
58.jpg

A shot from the 1986 GI JOE animated movie cartoon, I thought this pic was funny with him carrying Cobra Commander.

1297958420_849490ce96.jpg

Designing off of this mainly....

2769957208_c9ba983707.jpg

I've got the wings totally sculpted with skin texture and fur/hairs on the backside of the wings, I'll start the viens and wing appendages possible tonight. :slap

you know the WWE big figures are probably a good alternative if you don't want to waste such a nice and expensive body as Drago on a figure with a lot of clothing.

I think that Drago body looks even bigger than a DCD body. I've been wanting to make a Bane for a while and DCD's body just isn't cutting it for me. I'm going to have to track down a Drago now :rock

I've got a Drago available BM. :wink1:

Looking forward to seeing where this one goes, Ski! Head looks great so far and the Drago body will be the perfect height!

Looking forward to it Ski! You going balls out like your BAT?

Thanks Flos, I hope so :monkey2

Looking forward to seeing where this one goes, Ski! Head looks great so far and the Drago body will be the perfect height!

Always a pleasure coming from your end man, if it weren't for MANDO I probably wouldn't of started all this :)

*All ready posted in the Sgt thread just added him here to the mix*

Slaughter Project!!!

06f6_12.JPG

IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_6024.jpg

IMG_6026.jpg

IMG_6014.jpg

nothing on this is final, just bashed like a careless fool :banghead :D

I'm pretty sure I have some better boots as well, John Conner was just easy...

*Updates on Nemesis*

IMG_6012.jpg

Always a pleasure coming from your end man, if it weren't for MANDO I probably wouldn't of started all this :)

:rock2

I'll be watching both with much enthusiasm!
icon14.gif
Sarge looks awesome so far and I'm digging the work on NE's wings.

Back