Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's GI JOE Customs etc...

Thanks fellas :rock

Thank you Deak.... I think.... :D

Here's a hint, I have the heads all ready in hand for both of these :yess: they are in the pipeline for getting created :wave

serpen10.jpg

It was a compliment, I like the Rock. :dunno Also someone has been photochoppin'! :wink1:

While Serpentor will make a great figure, I hate the character. Cobra Commander will always be the one true ruler of Cobra to me. Not some pile of DNA goo created by Mindbender. But like I said, he will make an awesome figure. I actually would love to see what Sideshow would do with him. We've pretty much gotten real military guys (besides the ninjas) so far and I'm curious to see how Sideshow will tackle the more fantasy characters.

Here's a hint, I have the heads all ready in hand for both of these :yess: they are in the pipeline for getting created :wave

serpen10.jpg

:banana:banana:banana I know who both are! :banana:banana:banana

While Serpentor will make a great figure, I hate the character. Cobra Commander will always be the one true ruler of Cobra to me. Not some pile of DNA goo created by Mindbender. But like I said, he will make an awesome figure. I actually would love to see what Sideshow would do with him. We've pretty much gotten real military guys (besides the ninjas) so far and I'm curious to see how Sideshow will tackle the more fantasy characters.

I agree. CC was and to me, will always be the true leader of Cobra. Serpentor was a nice sabo in the tage, but his rule (at least in the comics) was just as flamboyant as the cool factor in his costume. But he's more meaningful to those who had nothing but the cartoon series to grow up on. So although I think he looks like a queen, I can understand the nostalgic appeal to others.

As for the less militaristic characters, I wouldn't even worry. Looking at what they're doing with Star Wars, so long as they adhere closer to the original look, they'll turn out fine.

Last edited:

Bring on the Nemesis. looking cool Ski.

Damn ski that nemesis will be badass.

Thank you E, I'm really excited about him, I can't wait to get the vid up for you guys and I hope you enjoy.

As I was setting him up last night, I noticed that his wingspan is about the size of my monitor WTF :rotfl

dizzy.gif
<-- how I feel after working on him, what was I thinking....

Ski, correct me if my memory is poor. But didn't you just learn to sculpt and paint to start doing the Joe customs?

Looking good Dave ol' boy! :rock

He is gigantic.

Look at the size of that thing! :thud:

That's what she said! :lol

Thanks for the comps gents, and :lol @ BM

Ski, correct me if my memory is poor. But didn't you just learn to sculpt and paint to start doing the Joe customs?

Yes sir that is true, I started sculpting, painting and bashing in January I believe.

You've come a long way since then! Wasn't Bludd one of your first attempts? Your Joe and Predator sculpts are coming along great! I can't wait to see what you do with Slaughter :rock

You've come a long way since then! Wasn't Bludd one of your first attempts? Your Joe and Predator sculpts are coming along great! I can't wait to see what you do with Slaughter :rock

Kind words BM :rock

Yea it was :lol, I kept that head btw, I could of easily just throw it out because it was just the beginning but I take it out now and again just to look at it and keep me from not giving up. :(

Wow! Damn fine work man... not only are the sculpts kickin, but you are modding some aweseome looking clothes.

Nemesis is looking epic :rock

Back