Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's GI JOE Customs etc...

DAmn SKI!!! Awesome looking!!!!! How long did that take?

Holy ____ man, thats incredible.

The time and patience it must have taken to do that, really impressive.

Holy crap! I didn't realize you put so much work into the BAT. Interchangeable parts, lights and sounds, custom made pack and armor. Did you chop up a Billy body for this one Ski?

That's really cool to hear, Ski! Outside attention is always sweet! :rock2

Just don't spend too much time on His Stank, people get killed over there. True story. ;)

Holy crap, that is INSANE! AMAZING WORK!

That's an awesome custom, can you make one for all of us?:yess::lol

Really great job all round and the electronics are excellent.

That is just plain crazy! You really went above and beyond with all the features added to an already great custom. Aweome awesome job!

Whoah.... That Scarlett is looking on point! SSC will never be able to top that! Diggin the work on the 'Noks as well! :rock2

Thanks everyone for the kind words :rock

@devastator's balls, not too long awaiting parts mostly but I got him together pretty quick after that.

@Samuel, yes it's Rambo body... I had no other use for it and I hated the articulation so I replace the arms with pro arms and gutted the interior for the chest piece.

@MANDO, I shot some more pics of Scarlet facing the B.A.T. today for yah, I think the only update to her since I last posted was her gloves...

IMG_5627.jpg

IMG_5628.jpg

IMG_5629.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

Last edited:

Really cool Scarlett. The vinyl for her body suit really contrasts nicely with her undersuit. I have seen other customs with both parts made out of spandex and yours looks a lot better.

She looks like she could take that Cobra robot (which also looks pretty awesome). :eowyn

SkiMun you need some outside shots of Zartan. But don't keep him in direct sunlight for too long. And yes NAM I know he won't actually change color! :lol

SkiMun you need some outside shots of Zartan. But don't keep him in direct sunlight for too long. And yes NAM I know he won't actually change color! :lol

Definitely, gonna get a few more items for him and then I'll get more pics of him up! :rock He seems to be a favorite!

OMG, that Scarlette is awesome, I want one for my collection.

Ski, you are an overnight celebrity. Don't let it go to your head.

And in order to do my own small part to keep you grounded, I'll say you should have used a smaller switch for the light/minigun rotation switch.:)

In-freakin'-credible work on the B.A.T.

Scarlett looks awesome, Ski!!!!

Dude!!! how did you get Zartans's hands to blend with the background?
You got the camouflage to work. :p

OMG, that Scarlette is awesome, I want one for my collection.

Ski, you are an overnight celebrity. Don't let it go to your head.

And in order to do my own small part to keep you grounded, I'll say you should have used a smaller switch for the light/minigun rotation switch.:)

In-freakin'-credible work on the B.A.T.

Thank you fellas, always nice when the work is enjoyed. :rock

With Slaughter on the way I made this tonight, one of my favorite characters of all time!

IMG_5957.jpg

I'm guessing you're going to throw that head on a T-800 body?! Am I right?

I honestly always thought NE was damn cool... The original figure was totally disappointing though. Tiny ass wings, short tentacles and short hand blades meant a lot more imagination was needed to imagine him being as bad ass as he looked in the movie.

Oh yeah, lookin' good Ski! :rock

I'm guessing you're going to throw that head on a T-800 body?! Am I right?

:lol Hey, NE is actually supposed to be taller than the T-800 body (though it would look damn good on it). :)

Think BIGGER Samuel, :wave:rotfl

I honestly always thought NE was damn cool... The original figure was totally disappointing though. Tiny ass wings, short tentacles and short hand blades meant a lot more imagination was needed to imagine him being as bad ass as he looked in the movie.

Oh yeah, lookin' good Ski! :rock

Oh yeah this is gonna look as mean as I can get him along with the true fierce of NE from the GI JOE 1986 movie.

Back