Action Figure Skiman's GI JOE Workshop (Sculpting, Painting, Mods [SGT SLAUGHTER v3.0])

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ski's GI JOE Customs etc...

Holee sheet! The mini-gun rotates? Wow Ski, that's awesome man! Great work Brocharski.

Very cool Ski. That is awesome work there and you took that figure a step further than just making what we've ever seen.

Great job, loved the vid man, keep it up!

Best damn B.A.T. PERIOD!!!!!! That's not to say the others weren't awesome in their own right, but... just....

Amazing B.A.T., Ski!

MAJOR SAUCE!!!!

Great work man

Not quite the GI Joe fan I sued to be but I know that's might fine Battle Android Trooper!!

I think for the first time EVER Seb has been out done! :eek

Thats B.A.T.ass. LOL.

Very cool work, and that takes a lot of varied talents to pull off.

:exactly: Wow!!! Thanks for sending me the link Ski. That was so cool...Best BAT ever, now you got to sell it to me! :monkey3

Treb

Ah crap Ski! I can't see that till I get home.... :slap

Very cool stuff, Ski, amazing even! Love the different colored lights and that rotating cattling gun is badass! Also really dug the wip compliation. Killer stuff, bud!! 2

Fake sick. :wink1:

Well, Ski gave me a little sneak peek a couple of weeks ago, so I know where he was headed with this project... Still can't wait to see it all finished though!

Impressive... most impressive!!!
!

Sweet lord. . .wow. Amazing work, Skiman.

That looks bad ass bro. It's labor of love, that's what that is.

ski....AWESOME!!! spinning gat, light up chest, backpack...major props, man. one of my favorite characters since issue #44. amazing job!

That ____er is awesome.

that is an awesome gi joe bat. nice customizing

that's pretty good. trap-jaw would mop the floor with him though.

Damn Meaty, you f'n KILLED it

Wow!!!! That looks sick. Very nice job at that.

Bad-ass. Fine craftsmanship, bro!

Thank you everyone, I'm REALLY glad that everyone liked the figure, I tried to make it unique and enjoyable. Thanks so much for compliments it makes it more enjoyable to bring more customs your way :rock

Looks like this has left the board as well, as I'm getting messages from Hisstank.com and yojoe.com along with youtube. :horror WOW I had no clue...

https://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-customs/81700-you-tanker-look-bat.html

https://forums.yojoe.com/customs-fan-creations/76299-custom-12-inch-bat.html

Thanks again fellas :wave

Holy ____ man, thats incredible.

The time and patience it must have taken to do that, really impressive.

Holy crap! I didn't realize you put so much work into the BAT. Interchangeable parts, lights and sounds, custom made pack and armor. Did you chop up a Billy body for this one Ski?

Thank you everyone, I'm REALLY glad that everyone liked the figure, I tried to make it unique and enjoyable. Thanks so much for compliments it makes it more enjoyable to bring more customs your way :rock

Looks like this has left the board as well, as I'm getting messages from Hisstank.com and yojoe.com along with youtube. :horror WOW I had no clue...

https://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-joe-customs/81700-you-tanker-look-bat.html

https://forums.yojoe.com/customs-fan-creations/76299-custom-12-inch-bat.html

Thanks again fellas :wave

That's really cool to hear, Ski! Outside attention is always sweet! :rock2

Just don't spend too much time on His Stank, people get killed over there. True story. ;)

The Stankers are pretty much douchebags and what's funny is folks all over the net know about 'em, and not just Joe fans I mean.

That's an awesome custom, can you make one for all of us?:yess::lol

Really great job all round and the electronics are excellent.

That is just plain crazy! You really went above and beyond with all the features added to an already great custom. Aweome awesome job!

Sorry to jack derail the awesomness but I picked up Ht weapons pack 4, anyone know where I can get a display rack for these?

Other WIPS, I'll start on the gear throughout the week... (I'll take more close ups once I get more finished with all of them, Swamp Skier is back there somewhere and I still need to apply Evil's decals :banghead)

IMG_5151.jpg

and I know Scarlet's codename is not John Rambo... :lol

Whoah.... That Scarlett is looking on point! SSC will never be able to top that! Diggin the work on the 'Noks as well! :rock2

Back