Silicone Sigourney Weaver Head FINISHED!!! P4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is absolutely superb! :D

The only thing I would say is that the bridge of her nose is slightly thicker than it should be.

10p3lfa.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Silicone Sigourney Weaver Head EYEBROWS!! P2

Is the ultimate likeness compliment to say something is creepy?

It very well may be because that's exactly what I was thinking. The work on this piece is so unbelievably amazing that it is in fact creepy. Makes me want to double check to make sure she's still alive and somebody didn't kidnap her, cut her in half and dunk her in wax!

Thanks very much for the comments!!! :)

Ha! Thanks Chainsaw. The many practical uses of a Sigourney Weaver head :lol I made this piece purely for my portfolio and I don't think I will ever sell it. Its slightly tempting but as of yet any offer thats been made has been quite low anyway. I'd love to do something for Sideshow one day though obviously :wink1:

Here she is finally complete with 1986 bouffant! Many more pics on my buzzfeed page:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sculptorsteve/siliconesigourney-sculptorsteve-7cmo

finalhd1.jpg

Thanks again for lookin,
Steve

Holy!...awesome

Really appreciate the comments thanks guys!!

SKARO - MT can be a bit funny like that. Its a very corporate entity. Merlins actually the company that runs it.

Snake - Theres a process of elimination involved in the sculpting that really eliminates mistakes like that, and I'm as sure of the nose as I am the eyes, lips, etc. So yeah...I'm blaming it on the lighting :lol

And Techlife - rest easy, I don't have a time machine so theres your proof :lol

I must say this is the finest human 1:1 bust I've ever laid eyes on. It's out of this world accurate. HUGE congrats dude...unbelievable!!!

i think this bust looks great next to my project, she will be the "trouphy" of her majesty. :rotfl

once again you did good. mad skillz.

Yeah makes sense, you see the thing about corporations that call themselves merlin, unless you are 'apart' of that 'inner circle' then an outsider you are, even when your talent and skills say otherwise...
'Politics', but honestly don't get me started cause that's a whole other can of worms...:exactly:

Snake - Theres a process of elimination involved in the sculpting that really eliminates mistakes like that, and I'm as sure of the nose as I am the eyes, lips, etc. So yeah...I'm blaming it on the lighting :lol

Okay I will take your word for it. I looked at some of the front shots of her and it might be the angle and lighting. :wink1:

wilysteve, it's truly an honour to see such talent on these boards. this is a remarkable piece of work. between your ripley and that one grand moff tarkin piece someone else did, these are the most life-like busts i've ever come across. :clap

That sculpt is just amazing. If I didn't know any better I would think that is a screen capture on the film. Incredible!

Back