Silicone Sigourney Weaver Head FINISHED!!! P4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Silicone Sigourney Weaver Head EYEBROWS!! P2

That's UNBELIEVABLE! Awesome work!!!
Perfect model and fabulous paint job, scary talented.

Damn her skin is incredible! Amazing! How much do you estimate you spend on making her?

Thanks guys!!!!:family

NastyNick - I wouldn't like to say but with materials and overheads its in the thousands (pounds) :panic:

That could well be the most realistic silicone bust iv seen to date.

Looks like a god dam photo lol

Take a bow

That's wicked realistic! I'd definately look into fitting her onto a full size body. Lot's of possibilities, driving in the carpool lane, have her peeking out the window all the time, wearing a maid outfit holding a cocktail tray for parties. Look into what the lifelike beavis and butthead sold for. Definately make some serious money on her if that's your thing!

Thanks very much for the comments!!! :)

Ha! Thanks Chainsaw. The many practical uses of a Sigourney Weaver head :lol I made this piece purely for my portfolio and I don't think I will ever sell it. Its slightly tempting but as of yet any offer thats been made has been quite low anyway. I'd love to do something for Sideshow one day though obviously :wink1:

Here she is finally complete with 1986 bouffant! Many more pics on my buzzfeed page:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sculptorsteve/siliconesigourney-sculptorsteve-7cmo

finalhd1.jpg

Thanks again for lookin,
Steve

^^^ Absolutely phenomenal work! She looks outstanding and practically life-like!

sideshow, hot toys, cinemaquette.....pls see this and improves...or better...hire this guy...

wilysteve, absolutely 1st class sculpt and paint app.
Skills right there. :clap :hi5:

Do you accept commissioned work? :naughty

OMG - That's outstanding, better than maddam tousauds even... It's like a clone from alien resurrection!!!:horror

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!

mywii
Re: Silicone Sigourney Weaver Head FINISHED!!! P4
sideshow, hot toys, cinemaquette.....pls see this and improves...or better...hire this guy...

Hehe, thanks for the endorsement. I wish though...

Centurion
wilysteve, absolutely 1st class sculpt and paint app.
Skills right there.

Do you accept commissioned work?

Thanks! I certainly do consider commissions yes :wink1:

SKARO
OMG - That's outstanding, better than maddam tousauds even... It's like a clone from alien resurrection!!!

Thats pretty nice to hear, especially having worked for them for a year, passing 3 different intense trials (one of them portrait sculpting) and still not being given the opportunity to sculpt for them :panic:

This is absolutely amazing, youve got some serious talent!!!

Honestly i can't believe your talent wasn't utilised by MT's..? Pretty baffling when this example clearly show's your skill's in replicating a life like person who happens to be a character in a film... I think that achieving this as opposed to a monster/alien would be ten times more difficult in capturing an exact likeness, and that you have done here, my friend. :yess:

Back