Silent Hill: Revelations 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news! At least one good SH-related thing may still come out this year!

...That was harsh. It hurt me most to say it.

Didn't really enjoy Downpour. It wasn't bad though, but not exceptional. I'd rank it next to Homecoming.

Anyway, the HD Collection was disappointing and the Vita SH multiplayer game doesn't look promising, so yeah I put a lot of pressure onto this movie.

DON'T DISAPPOINT ME.

I enjoyed it, but it had it's fair share of dissapointments. Haven't bothered with the HD collection yet, after hearing all the negativity about it.

Right now I have a lot of hope for this movie. More hope than I had going into the first one. I'm liking a lot of what I see.

Last edited:
Wow! Good for them! Yay!!! I'm dying to see the trailer/pics,etc. Finally....

I am hearing some rumors that Universal Hollywood will be making a Haunted House based on Silent hill, For those that go to Universal for Halloween Horror nights know what I am talking about

they take a movie and make a long haunted house based on the movies, they make the sets for the movie into a house,

I am hearing some rumors that Universal Hollywood will be making a Haunted House based on Silent hill, For those that go to Universal for Halloween Horror nights know what I am talking about

they take a movie and make a long haunted house based on the movies, they make the sets for the movie into a house,

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Really? I might have to go then.

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Really? I might have to go then.

yeah maybe, they might do it for both Hollywood and Orlando,
I read that Universal was trying to get a contract for An american Werewolf in London Haunted house and Silent hill,
seems like Silent hill might be made, but is still a rumor,

if they do they would probably get scareactors to dress like Pyramid head and girls like the nurses
we shall see

:clap It has to be the coolest thing of the year for me and my fiance. It is just amazing! check it out, for sure!

so you went? what year did you go?

I think my favorite, the most amazing was 2007 when they did Leatherface Freddy and Jason, it was like walking into the film set but being chased by them :yess:

Back