Silent Hill: Revelations 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three characters from the first film will return for the sequel:

three characters from the original film will join Heather Mason on her stereoscopic 3D trip to Silent Hill.

The films producers have confirmed the return of Silent Hill stars Radha Mitchell (Rose Da Silva ), Sean Bean (Christopher Da Silva ), and Deborah Kara Unger (Dahlia Gillespie) for Silent Hill: Revelation 3D. Also returning will be dilapidated elevators, prominently featured in the 2006 Silent Hill movie, according to a new still released of the 2011 film.

How the original movie's plot will weave into the sequel is still unknown, but Revelation cinematographer Maxime Alexandre says of the 3D movie that "Devotees will finally be able to enter this realm along side of Heather, Vincent, Harry and Rose and experience the psychological horror and the fear of the unknown with them."

https://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=75288

silent_hill_3d_radha.jpg

Okay.. can someone explain the ending to the first one. Did they die at the end and become ghost or what ? I mean how will some of these people be back when they might be ghost. The ending really confused me.

They were still trapped in Silent Hill. It just expanded because of how Rose helped that crazy burned girl that loves to shove barb wires up hoohas.

Hmmm, expanded.. HOHAs.. shove... well anyway thanks for clearing it up for me.

It'll be interesting to see how they untangle the mess they've created for themselves by having the Mason family exist in the same world as the De Silva family. I assumed they'd recast Sean Bean as Harry Mason. I was wrong.

Carry Anne Moss and Malcom McDowell join Silent Hill Revelations

As Claudia and Leonard Wolf, respectively.

Moss and McDowell join rising star Adelaide Clemens (X-Men Origins: Wolverine, upcoming Mad Max: Fury Road), Kit Harington, and returning Silent Hill residents Radha Mitchell, Sean Bean and Deborah Kara Unger.

Hadida said: "Carrie has displayed her enormous talent across all genres – from 'The Matrix' trilogy to 'Memento' – and we are delighted for her to join the world of Silent Hill. She will certainly bring a new level of excitement to fans of the videogame franchise."

Director Michael J. Bassett said: "Malcolm is quite simply an icon of modern cinema and I've been a fan since I was a teenager when I managed to see 'A Clockwork Orange.' He has an amazing ability to bring new and unexpected dimensions to his characters and I know he will bring something unique and disturbing to Silent Hill."

Also, new pic featuring Heather and Vincent:
hbRMs.jpg

Well I for one am looking forward to this. Again this sound a million times better than the new RE movie and casting Trinity and Alex Burgess is icing on the cake.

Back