Silent Hill: Revelations 3D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nurse boobs in 3D.

:lol

3d versus no 3d is all subjective. I care more about story and characters, myself

And the monster designs. So lookin forward to seeing which ones will be featured in the sequel. In my opinion they don't have to limit themselves to just SH3's baddies.

Last edited:
Valtiel is the way to go, as he was in SH3 after all!

One monster to pass on: purple sperm on legs. Not the best creation in the silent hill universe.

Now, as far as Silent Hill dogs: the ones in 3 were my fav. And the Pendulum ones in Sh3 rocked too.

:horror :horror :horror

That would be awesome.

I want Valtiel in this one.

Valtiel is the way to go, as he was in SH3 after all!

:yess: :yess:

From The Silent Hill Facebook page

On the set of Silent Hill Revelation 3D with producer Don Carmody. 'Like' this if you can't wait to see the role Valtiel plays in the film

562667_385309144823483_112170395470694_1284825_557921503_n.jpg

:google :google :google

Is that a huge animatronic Valtiel?!?! :panic:

I'm glad this movie is still in development. I thought it had gone off the rails and ended it up in production limbo.

Isn't this movie like finished? I heard something about a 2013 release. And we haven't seen a teaser at least?!

Yup. Film's finished, they have a trailer ready, but they are being held back. I heard a possible release early next year.

Looking forward to seeing this one whenever it comes out.

I'd really like to see a Silent Hill film based on SH2. If a high caliber directer got a hold of that, it could be something amazing.

October 26th release date?! :woo

Today Variety reports that Silent Hill Revelation finally has a release date! After months of the film being completely finished, with no information from the production companies involved, a release date has been thrown to the public. Silent Hill Revelation 3D, based on Silent Hill 3, will arrive in just in time for Halloween.

If you’ve somehow missed out on details of the film, it stars_Adelaide Clemens as Heather, Carrie-Anne Moss as Claudia, Malcom McDowell as Leonard, Kit Harington as Vincent, _and Sean Bean as Christopher (maybe Harry?). Along side Sean Bean, Deborah Kara Unger and Radha Mitchell will also be_returning_to reprise their roles from the first film.

Despite finally having a release date, no material has been released. Hopefully a trailer comes this week. According to director Michael J. Bassett one such trailer has been complete for some time now and is in the hands of the producers. Hopefully we see it some time soon.

https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/silent-hill-revelation-hits-theaters-on-oct-26/

Back