Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D

Knew nothing about the company making them, and wasn't sure the final would turn out like the proto. Had to be positive that they'd be 100% worth the money. Times is tight, y'know.

I know what you mean. I actually cancelled my PO the end of last year but I jumped back on board.

Ha. Nice.

My order for both is in at BBTS. Can't wait... now, where the heck am I gonna make room for them? :lol

Exactly. Pyramid head might end up being shoulder to shoulder with my Predators :lol

It's about time a high quality Pyramid Head was introduced, and now I'm being tempted to get a Nurse :slap

You can't beat a Nurse for how cheap they are.

The detail is amazing! :horror but... I don't collect SH. :(

It seems SH gets statues mostly, would love some figures.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

She looks beautiful... Better than HCG's RE line...

I only just found out about the Pyramid head figure, this is a must buy for me. Is Big Bad Toy store the only place you can pre order it from?

I can't believe I just discovered these great looking SH statues as a result of stumbling upon this thread. The details are incredible. :clap

I'll be picking up the nurse for sure.

Glad to see more SH fans coming out of the woodwork :) the more people who buy these the more likely we'll see more releases :rock

Yeah bro, hopefully we'll see more releases. I'm a hardcore fan ever since I played the demo on ps1 and played every single one since then(even the crappy later releases)

Are you buying me one Bio? :lol

Aaww thank you. :) BFF! :lol

Aaww thank you. :) BFF! :lol

E978B0BA-3DBE-41AB-8BAA-E7114D8E8F44-4813-0000021518174698_zpsead028a9.jpg

Back