Silent Hill PVC Statues/Figures (Toymunkey/Gecco)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dig the Mannequin version and I wish the one coming out this month would have it instead :slap I might end up getting both.

Guest review on MWCToys:
https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_030813d.htm

review_chris_nurse_3.jpg

review_chris_nurse_6.jpg

This thing is INSANELY awesome!!! *____*

^ Welcome to page 14 of this thread ;)
Hmmmm... indeed. Thanks!
I haven't seen any in-hand pics of PH yet :(
and the Toymunkey website said PH was released in the US weeks ago.
Yap. One messed up release history. :(

Also I'm going to pick up both PH since we all remember that there were two of them in the game. I'll leave July release as it is (coz it's most iconic) and will customize "l-figure" release so it will hold the spear (will re-sculpt his right arm and make one custom spear). + 2 nurses and custom ordered 1/6 scale James. That would be one ultimate SH2 display for me.

Hmmmm... indeed. Thanks!

Yap. One messed up release history. :(

Also I'm going to pick up both PH since we all remember that there were two of them in the game. I'll leave July release as it is (coz it's most iconic) and will customize "l-figure" release so it will hold the spear (will re-sculpt his right arm and make one custom spear). + 2 nurses and custom ordered 1/6 scale James. That would be one ultimate SH2 display for me.

Picturing that display has me more giddy than Pyramid Head in a mannequin factory.

I'm going to order 2 custom SH statues from Maximus Miniatures if no-one will show some human characters on upcoming comic-con. It would be James walking with his dead wife on his hands (based on the non-in-game shot from one trailer)

info_01.jpg

and Heather with handgun standing in the squatting position on the supermarket floor and watching somewhere up (the first closer encounter scene).

177038470.gif

Coz I really can't see the reason for me to collect monsters only, but not heroes who brought them to life.
So... surely I'll create the thread about this project and not gonna hold it as 1 pis exclusive for myself. ;)

I'm going to order 2 custom SH statues from Maximus Miniatures if no-one will show some human characters on upcoming comic-con. It would be James walking with his dead wife on his hands (based on the non-in-game shot from one trailer) and Heather with handgun standing in the squatting position on the supermarket floor and watching somewhere up (the first closer encounter scene). Coz I really can't see the reason for me to collect monsters only, but not heroes who brought them to life.

So... surely I'll create the thread about this project and not gonna hold it as 1 pis exclusive for myself. ;)

Yes, pics please. :)

I'd be very curious to see how the paint app quality on the Nurse and PH would carry over to a human figure. A lot of companies do really well with creature paint apps, but lack when it comes to painting a regular human. Any SH collectible would be vastly welcome. Be it human, creature or item replica.

I have a big experience in working with Maximus Miniatures and in creating statues of humans too. And they are really good in it. As in painting faces. Just for example some USCM painted by Maximus Miniatures:

176833039.jpg

176649632.jpg

171751668.jpg

175136479.jpg

175136494.jpg

So I think that everything will be just fine with this little SH2-3 project of mine. I just need to close my TDK collection and pick up this SH-PVC this spring before starting it. So stay in touch, I'll start the interest thread when there will be some photos to show.

Last edited:
I see that a Mannequin Version of Red Pyramid Thing is being released in July (I think I like this version better)...

10220288a.jpg

10220288a12.jpg

Thanks for this. Just cancelled my order for the regular version. This is the only version I'll own since they're making it.

Back