Sideshow's KOTCS Indy OFFICIAL IMAGE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7755.JPG

Great stuff, Jim! I really like this one....you've got him looking good....

Great stuff, Jim! I really like this one....you've got him looking good....

Agreed... Awesome job. I hope that my reg. (from Toy Anxiety) arrives within the next few days... Can't wait to pose him with the Medi Mutt.

FANTASTIC set up, doesitmatter! Absolutely love it!

And thanks, jedibear and DarthNeil! I'm loving the figure!

I just picked mine up from the Post Office (from Toy Anxiety)-- Just a quick look-- but yeah, awesome figure.

Great group shot doesitmatter!

Great addition to the line (that hopefully has a louder pulse after that most recent Q & A)-- and a great opportunity to re-arrange the Indy 1/6 collection.

I love this line...

Great addition to the line (that hopefully has a louder pulse after that most recent Q & A)-- and a great opportunity to re-arrange the Indy 1/6 collection.

I love this line...

Beautiful display yourself, Darth! You really make me want to pick up that KOTCS PF Indy (since it's the only one I don't have!)

Should be waiting for me when I get home tonight! :rock I'm kind of surprised that this thread has seemed to die off so quickly... It's been quite awhile since we've seen any more pics :(

Here is my contribution to the thread. I ended up grabbing one of the heads from Toy Anxiety, so it is the KOTCS Indy head on the ROTLA Indy body. Over all I am very happy with him. The "matte" finish looks a lot better than the shiny ROTLA Indy. The paint is neatly applied and the beard stubble turned out much better this time, but after being spoiled by recent Hot Toys and Enterbay acquisitions, I would have liked some more detail in the painting. But definitely worth the $20 for the new head. Plus an easier sell to my wife!

Back