Sideshow's KOTCS Indy OFFICIAL IMAGE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just quick out of the box pics,

PICT0355.jpg

PICT0359.jpg

PICT0357.jpg

Cool, Its better then I expected, the issues already pointed out are what they are, but the heads not as bad in person. Still too big but it's solvable if you pose him right to make his body look more proportioned. The jacket being baggy actually helps that. The new jacket material/color is good, same with the pants, my body was loose as usual. Nice to see they payed attention to the colors for belts/straps, and the paint apps on the head are much improved over the Raiders version. Shirt is a let down, the collar just sucks. Fridge is good, seems fairly accurate I guess. Don't like the writing on the bottom for the licensors etc. Since its displayed on its side it makes that visible. Here it is in the cabinet as it will likely remain in this pose, I know he doesn't have the jacket on in that scene but as I said, it makes the head look less large.

PICT0369.jpg

Last edited:
Indy looks pretty damn good. Loving the overall look! The fridge is cool as well. Not sure what the hell I'm gonna do with it but its cool.

I have a KOTCS Indy coming to me in a few days and was wondering if anyone tried the head on a regular True Type body. I'm thinking the wideness of the regular body's shoulders might make the head look smaller. The jacket looks baggy enough to fit but I'm not sure about the shirt. I'm also wondering about the color match between Indy's head and the regular True Type body.

I have a KOTCS Indy coming to me in a few days and was wondering if anyone tried the head on a regular True Type body. I'm thinking the wideness of the regular body's shoulders might make the head look smaller. The jacket looks baggy enough to fit but I'm not sure about the shirt. I'm also wondering about the color match between Indy's head and the regular True Type body.

Dino did on pg.1.

Now this is on a True Type I would say it's my favourite 1/6 Indy.
As you can see in my pic the neck gives more distance between the head and the shoulders, which really stops it looking bobble headed.
Plus the pro shoulders are almost no existent which also makes the head too large.
As for the size, the head is longer because his mouth is open
The jacket is much better on this figure and the weathering looks top notch. Pants are a little better, and the shirt quality is the same as before.

picture.php

Sorry the pic is blurry, but the flash was making it look worse

Thanks, I missed that post. I guess I'll save my narrow True Type for a different figure and go with the regular True Type.

Came home from work today and Indy was waiting on my doorstep. As soon as I saw him, I knew the pro body had to go. The True Type turns out to be a good color match to his head and does make the figure feel more in proportion. After the body switch, I'm definitely happy with Indy :D
Here's a pic:
4363941768_18f62ba840_b.jpg

Any idea if anyone is parting this out yet. I'm happy enough with the ROTLA figure not to want another -- but I wouldn't mind having a crystal skull.

SnakeDoc

Any idea if anyone is parting this out yet. I'm happy enough with the ROTLA figure not to want another -- but I wouldn't mind having a crystal skull.

SnakeDoc

PM me your details, I have a spare you're welcome to.

Got mine last night. No pics but I love it. Sure it's ridiculously overpriced and I'll swap out the the body for a slim TT but I love the head sculpt!

I have him displayed inside the fridge closing the door rather than rolling out of the fridge. The fridge may be post blast but the worried look on Indy's face sells that moment. The hand hooks right into the fridge shelf too.

I'm also glad to have an upgraded jacket. This Indy goes without it so it's on the ROTLA Indy, finally improving on the windbreaker he was stuck with.

We're moving into a new house soon so I'm packing up Toht, Belloq, german disguise, and the Medi Mutt and River Phoenix. My display now and in the new house will be the four Indys:

ROTLA on a slim TT with the KOTCS jacket and the Belloq idol environment

TOD custom with torn shirt, Hot Toys muscle body and Medi sankara stone

TLC Medi Indy plus tie on a 21 century motorcycle plus SSC Henry Sr. and custom grail diary

KOTCS Indy on a slim TT climbing into the fridge.

For this display, the new Indy is essential.

Nice stuff guys!! For the moment, I don't buy the kotcs version because I´m glad with the Premium format. I have a rotla and Tod version in wip and I would like the Lc version to complete the trilogy.

Back