Sideshow's KOTCS Indy OFFICIAL IMAGE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, bmarz1000! The Pro is indeed taller than the standard. His torso has been lengthened. And the shoulders are bigger.

Most of the newer Joes have the Pro 1.2: Duke, Beachhead, Dusty, Flint. Although I must warn you about the Beachhead body. The knees are "ratchet-style", and are almost impossible to move. If you look at the Beachhead thread you'll see how much people hate the knees. I have both Indys on the Beachhead, and I didn't mind the ratcheting at first (I liked the idea of added stability), but after a while it gets annoying to put so much force into trying to bend the knees. However, they sell for less than the other Pro 1.2s probably because of this. All the other Joes on the 1.2 seem to have tight joints anyway, and most think the new ratcheting was an unnecessary upgrade.

I wish I could find KOTCS Indy for that price here in the UK !

Very tempted to order from Sideshow but will get smacked with massive import fees ...

I got my KOTCS Indy the other day, and I love it! IMO, the 2nd best figure out of the box in the Indy line. The paint and sculpt are really solid, Pro body is nice and tight, great accessories. I held off on the SS Indy line after the initial ROTLA Indy paint apps, but I ended up getting all of them anyway.

Its a damn shame SS put this line on 'hold', because they really nailed the last 2 figures they released.

Back