Sideshows Black Friday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know what time things usually pop up (mainly Preorder) on Black Friday?

I'll be away from a computer all day! :(
Thanks

Does anyone know what time things usually pop up (mainly Preorder) on Black Friday?

I'll be away from a computer all day! :(
Thanks

There's a few pre-orders up now. They haven't said anything about Black & White yet.

Last edited:
Everything goes up on Black and White Friday at 9 AM Sharp. All at the same time.

9 AM Pacific Standard Time.

Last year they put up:

-Twilight Witch King LSB
-Frankenstein SSE 1:1 Bust
-Frankenstein SSE 1/4 PF
-Bride of Frankenstein SSE 1/4 PF
-MediCom TC-14 VCD
-MediCom Western Mickey Disney B/W VCD
-MediCom Western Minnie Disney B/W VCD
-Bride of Frankenstein/Frankenstein PF Base

The Horror stuff obviously went out first.

Then there is Cyber Monday as well which last year was the Crumb 1:1 Figure and the Holiday Tinkerbell VCD

The frontrunners for this year are the rumored THE DEAD Priest 1/6, some sort of SSE Creature offering and a GI JOE 1/6 Storm Shadow 1/6 figure....of course its all rumor and guessing at this point.

Its about time for this quarter's announcement of a JOE figure and many are predicting in the military forum that Storm Shadow fits the bill well in this regard.

The Dead Priest is all but confirmed, but that is the first I've heard about Storm Shadow.

Where did you hear that? quote.

9 am, I thought it was 12 pm last year? 12 PM is a good number SS.

I doubt they'll announce another Joe until the first one starts shipping. But I've been wrong before.

I doubt they'll announce another Joe until the first one starts shipping. But I've been wrong before.

They've said one a quarter for announcements and order. They couldn't stick to that schedule realistically without PO'ing one before the previous have shipped.

The page is already up. There will be one in-stock item, four pre-order items and one preview. I have a feeling that the "in-stock" item will be a Universal Monsters item....

Back