Sideshows Black Friday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol typically it's always started at 9. I'm going off of past years for a start time but they to go up all at the same time that much I'm sure of

Thanks for the confirmation! I'm hoping for something to preorder. And of course, that I don't miss out on another SSE...

Not bad. Samsung has some great deals out there, they have flooded the market with all kinds of stuff.

I grabbed a Toshipa 40" LCD 1080p for 700 at Conns for the bedroom.

Woke up at 3AM, got in line at 4AM waiting for store to open at 5AM, probably about 300 or 400 back in line, got inside around 5:10, headed staight to TV area and got in another line, waited for about 50 minutes before they said the TV I was looking for was sold out. I stayed in line anyway, and asked them again if it was sold out once I got to the help desk. They said yes. I was a little bothered over it, but what could I do? I had snagged the blu-ray, so wasn't a total bust. Then while waiting to checkout (another 1.5 hour line), I see a bunch of people walking around with MY TV that was supposed to be sold out. I ask one of the people how long ago they got it and he said, "Maybe 10 minutes ago, they found a bunch more." I was then pissed. So I have the people reserve my spot in the checkout line and go back and talk to the person who told me it was sold out and tell him I had been in line for about 2 hours when he told me it was sold out and then he sold a bunch after I left. Then real secretively, he says, "Let me see what I can do for you." 10 minutes later he comes back with one, I'm happy, and get back in my spot in checkout line. The whole ordeal took from 4:00 - 7:30. But with what I scored, it was worth it.

Best buy has regular DVD Entourage Season 1,2,3a,3b for $9.99 each.

Also has Transformer Blu Ray for $9.99. All day long, while supplies last.

You got a drac Robo??? Me too!!!!

Then for a second I though all the posts on the Creature might actually be the dio too, and had to go back and check. Whew...

Premium Format...

Now checking inventory...

Thanks to everyone on this board for their help, especially Madcow. That's one SSE Dio I won't have to chase around for a month.

And my Frankie Wolfie replacement is out for delivery today too. Great day!

:D

Now checking inventory...

Thanks to everyone on this board for their help, especially Madcow. That's one SSE Dio I won't have to chase around for a month.

And my Frankie Wolfie replacement is out for delivery today too. Great day!

:D

congrats papo!!! :rock

holy crap he's awesome looking. i had ordered it without even looking at the pics then went back to checkout the gallery........:google

Back