Sideshows Black Friday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Josh! And a very nice thing to do for Lakehouse! :rock

Oh yeah! Glad to have another Dead figure coming. Love this line and IMO it just might be the best line they have. Figured while I was sitting here waiting for the Preist to go up I'd help someone out. Since these tend to be limited and my connection is pretty fast. Its all part of the season. :duff

It's just weird how the whole ordering thing went down for this SSC BF. I basically stumbled upon it, thanks to the people here who were posting in real time. All of the sudden links to the products were posted but page wasn't updated. the links were to the "normal" versions but upper right had the exclusive link, which were live. Not what I was expecting, but I didn't question it for too long.

I don't think that they ever said 9 PST, we just assumed, right? :confused:

Snagged the Priest although him being on the Pro doesn't make a lot of sense since the Bucks were perfect for the stiff poses. Grabbed the back in black Spidey too, since the design lends itself well to the updated black costuming. Really disappointed in the FS of the Black Queen.....

Snagged the Priest although him being on the Pro doesn't make a lot of sense since the Bucks were perfect for the stiff poses. Grabbed the back in black Spidey too, since the design lends itself well to the updated black costuming. Really disappointed in the FS of the Black Queen.....

Why? Not that I am ordering, but aside from the wierd lean in the profile pics; she looks good.

Id like to know if anyone bought Blackbeard...
The other stuff I can understand, but this??

And they put the LOTR line on hold.

Why? Not that I am ordering, but aside from the wierd lean in the profile pics; she looks good.

I ordered one and I think the Black Queen looks great! She's gonna look good next to my Emma! :monkey5

creature contest up

Can't figure out that first one. The problem is the clue either send to to look for Adam Hughes stuff or Hulk stuff. I can't find the answer in either, nor can I find that Hulk Bath photo. I remember seeing it (here) but not on Sideshow's site. The search function sucks. When you click on the "see all" button, it shows ALL of the pages, not just the stuff you searched for.

Ugh :banghead

Can't figure out that first one. The problem is the clue either send to to look for Adam Hughes stuff or Hulk stuff. I can't find the answer in either, nor can I find that Hulk Bath photo. I remember seeing it (here) but not on Sideshow's site. The search function sucks. When you click on the "see all" button, it shows ALL of the pages, not just the stuff you searched for.

*COUGH* google *COUGH*

anyone know why their code doesn't work? ""The code 'HG08RIDE,' is not able to be applied to your order.""
how much would it have taken off?

Huh....searched in Google, found the Hulk bath pic but it has nothing to do with Adam Hughes....am I missing something? :confused:

It's easy, do a search for the exact phrase (use "quotation marks") "Cover the kids' eyes and be prepared for some" at Yahoo or Google and limit the search to only Sideshow's website, then you should have your answer. ;)

Entered. I really hope I win, I love the Creature and want that PF!

Huh....searched in Google, found the Hulk bath pic but it has nothing to do with Adam Hughes....am I missing something? :confused:

Yeah Adam Hughes took that pic.
It's not the image that's important, it's the SSC Blog article that allows you to fill in the blank.

Back