Sideshows Black Friday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it's not a bunch of medicom stuff again this year...

One or two is fine, but there were about four or five products...

My guesses...

Black Queen Comiquette
SSE Creature form black lagoon PF (instock)
The Dead Priest 12" figure

Storm Shadow is suggested because he goes with the black/white theme and he is one of the top favorite characters.

I doubt they'll announce another Joe until the first one starts shipping. But I've been wrong before.

Well I hope you are wrong again!!

Well, at least if I miss an order for another SSE Diorama, I can feel good because my replacement Frankenstein Wolfman Dio is out for delivery this morning. Hopefully SS won't release these back to back!

Well, at least if I miss an order for another SSE Diorama, I can feel good because my replacement Frankenstein Wolfman Dio is out for delivery this morning. Hopefully SS won't release these back to back!

you got one, good for you.
weren't you looking hard and heavy for one after they were released?

Yep, I got one for a pretty high price. But, I'm hoping not to miss out on another one, because there would be no way I could pick it up on the aftermarket for quite some time. Too big of a hit on the collection funds.

:lol

Crap. almost forgot this was today. Just got back from black friday sales. has anything started or is everyone waiting around for another 45 minutes?

40 minutes until I get to cry again...

:monkey2

But seriously, does B&W always start at 9 am PST sharp, with everything revealed? I was up checking all night long...

:eek:

Fry's Electronics had a Samsung 32" LCD 1080P for $388. Long story, but I was able to secure one. And a Sony Blu-Ray player for $178. Been up for about 6 hours, working off of 3 hours sleep... must sleep soon...

40 minutes until I get to cry again...

:monkey2

But seriously, does B&W always start at 9 am PST sharp, with everything revealed? I was up checking all night long...

:eek:

:lol:lol:lol That kind of sux you didn't know.

That's what The Mike said, and if anyone knows, he would. Says typically 9AM PT.

Fry's Electronics had a Samsung 32" LCD 1080P for $388. Long story, but I was able to secure one. And a Sony Blu-Ray player for $178. Been up for about 6 hours, working off of 3 hours sleep... must sleep soon...

Not bad. Samsung has some great deals out there, they have flooded the market with all kinds of stuff.

I grabbed a Toshipa 40" LCD 1080p for 700 at Conns for the bedroom.

Wow, cool deal! :horror :clap

Back