sideshow wait list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izunadrop!

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Guys,

What is the probability of getting wait list converted? I have both Batman PF and Superman PF on waitlist.

If it's not very high I'll just go ahead and get the regs from my local toys store.

My ratio has been 100% so far. One of the items that got converted is the Batman PF. So I'd be optimistic , once during a conversation with SS the rep told me many CCs get declined etc or people cancel at the last moment.

from my xp, if its in production you have a higher chance of it converting.

Almost all of my WLs have also converted. I think the only one that didn't was Green Lantern ex but on that one I got on extremely late, long after they shipped and that one took many by surprise. I have converted on Jack Sparrow, Master Chief, Indiana Jones, Batman, and a couple I didn't end up getting despite converting. But of course, it all depends on what time you got on.

My Superman EX converted before Christmas and I must have been on the WL for about 10 days so I reckon you have a very good chance of that converting :)

I got on the wait list for both 2 days ago... Doesn't look good eh? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got MC ex converted after a week it was so out. I think that was the lowest ES for me regarding converting. Don't know if ssc offers WL Flex pay option anymore but if they do, stay away from it. The chances of converting are 0%.

Guys,

What is the probability of getting wait list converted? I have both Batman PF and Superman PF on waitlist.

If it's not very high I'll just go ahead and get the regs from my local toys store.

I got on the wait list for Superman EX on Jan 22 and it converted Jan 31.

thanks guys for your advises.. so it looks like i will have to get a batman reg instead... i'm not going to give up just yet, fingers crossed that i get lucky on this one...

Reg will be available for a long, long time so no rush! Who knows, maybe even second market prices will go down to a little over retail if you want to do that.. There's always a possibility that WL converts but there's probably a lot in front of you so I think chances are slim. Superman should be a sure convert as others said. And don't panic if it takes a while, there's usually many conversions when shipping is getting close.

Reg will be available for a long, long time so no rush! Who knows, maybe even second market prices will go down to a little over retail if you want to do that.. There's always a possibility that WL converts but there's probably a lot in front of you so I think chances are slim. Superman should be a sure convert as others said. And don't panic if it takes a while, there's usually many conversions when shipping is getting close.

Thanks buddy. I honestly never thought Batman would be sold out what with the huge ES. And what kills me is that people are already flipping the EX when there are still so many regs available.

I hesitated but got on the waitlist on Thursday January 30th. I have a REG on order through CSC, so I'm good there. Do you think it will be too late for me as well?

Back