sideshow wait list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hesitated but got on the waitlist on Thursday January 30th. I have a REG on order through CSC, so I'm good there. Do you think it will be too late for me as well?

I hope you can get one man, Mines the 27th. Ill let you know if/when mine does. Im dying for one!

Pretty sure items go W/L before the numbers are all allocated.
SS do like to play games with 'Less Than ** Remain' and 'Checking Inventory'.

I've only jumped on once, Dutch Ex, quite late and it still converted.

I got on the list on the 22nd and I have my fingers crossed.

Good luck Alan

Pretty sure items go W/L before the numbers are all allocated.
SS do like to play games with 'Less Than ** Remain' and 'Checking Inventory'.

I've only jumped on once, Dutch Ex, quite late and it still converted.

I think they reopened the waitlist for Batman because of all of the guys who cancelled when those first awful pics came out. OH and let us not forget about pitgate.:lecture

Really hoping to get one!

Doesn't the fact that the wait list is still open mean there's a good chance for us?

Really hoping to get one!

Doesn't the fact that the wait list is still open mean there's a good chance for us?

I'm gonna be calling Sideshow later today . If you want I can ask . I have been "told" before of what's in stock versus what's not. Let me know which one in particular if you want me to ask.

I'm gonna be calling Sideshow later today . If you want I can ask . I have been "told" before of what's in stock versus what's not. Let me know which one in particular if you want me to ask.

Hey thanks! Be nice to find out if we have a shot at the Batman EX and Superman EX

Ok here is the latest. Batman cancellations are still ongoing so you have chances there. Superman your chances are apparently not so good. Not many cancellations and there is apparently an eager lot waiting .

Ok here is the latest. Batman cancellations are still ongoing so you have chances there. Superman your chances are apparently not so good. Not many cancellations and there is apparently an eager lot waiting .

I got on the Superman WL on Jan 22 and it converted on Jan 31. So get on the list you still have a good chance.

Hopefully they will convert later today. I received the converted email at 8:39 PM on the 31st.

Thanks V8! Fingers crossed I'll be able to get them.... I feel that BM EX is more important because the batarang is so symbolic. For the superman, I want the EX just because it's an EX.

Back