Sideshow to Distribute QMx Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys!

I am new to the forum :) and I am wondering if any of you knows anything about the QMx enterprise. They don't have it even announced in their website anymore :monkey2

any news would be greatly appreciated!!

wow, thanks for the awesome link, didn't know about this.

Thanks again!!

BTW since this is back on top Michaels had the Football helmet display cases on sale for 50% off last week and 40% off this week. It will not fit Enterprise D but my 1701/A is in there nice and cosy right now for $40+Tx cheaper than me making a case. I think you can stack some other coupon on top of it to save even more ;) oh that might only be for Canada possibly Ontario only :p edit right now this week its 40%+25%off in flyer coupon 36+Tx

I need to go look around for a clear case to display my 1/4 scale Enterbay Bruce Lee statue in, Geil you think that football helmet case would house this collectible?.

That case is the biggest but its barely 11" inner clearance so unless the figure is sitting it won't fit. Actually 1/4 Enterbay Bruce lee was only a half statue so who knows it might fit?
I got my Bandai Enterprise in it right now and picked up another one. Up in Markham there is only one more left that I can see so you might want to try your luck at another location fast. Oh they started carrying a few more sizes for Acrylic boxes as well though not on sale and not very pretty ;)

Back