Sideshow Storm Shadow!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot wait! :rock

stormshadow-1.jpg

I never get anything the same week it ships, takes too long to get over here. So I'm probably looking at the middle of next week. :sick

Just got a UPS quantom on my Chucks.

Tommy's Clan is waiting for him.
Speaking of his ninja clan, i just added two more members today ( well, paid for them atleast)
this guy
GII-JS069.jpeg

and this guy

COF-007-001.jpg

and look, Chucks!

Hmmm, been looking for the boots off that white Ignite ninja. Anyone know if there are any for sale anywhere? Guess I could just wait till someone parcels out Stormshadow as well.

Why are the Ignite ninjas so cheap? They look great in pics but in hand how do they measure up quality-wise to SSC figures?

I don't know how they made them so cheap. No license fee is one. Yea the body, head sculpt and paint suck, but the outifit is amazing. It is just like a real ninja suit scaled down with all the ties.

IMHO, the outfits are superior to what we will be getting with Storm Shadow. I will prolly get another white one and mix and match em.

I have the black one I was real happy with it for what I paid. The body isn't great, but it isn't complete crap. The hands are awful. But the accessories are nice and he poses well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back