1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just unboxed this guy and think it looks AWESOME!! Video review up soon so stay tuned :)

He arrived a little while ago.

First impression is that he's a pretty good looking figure!

Realized for the first time that they changed the boots from two-part to one-part.

100103-scout-trooper-014.jpg

Gloves too - instead of extra hands, it's extra full gloves. Even with the errors, I'm getting excited to get this guy in-hand.

Is it worth buying a real truetype slim or are the knockoff bodies good enough? And what knockoff body matches the slim?

Terrible mobile phone picture in poor lighting, but it's good to have the OT troopers represent.

You can always trust the sideshow figure to need the stand to, well, stand.

C917C85E-2EC3-4254-8DF8-82B7B8AE612A_zpsit7yugyh.jpg

Your body loose? I had no problems keeping those snowtroopers up without a stand.

I could make him stand on his own, but the detolf is on a second floor landing and vibrates when people use the stairs. The Hot Toys trooper rocks but his footing is more sure. I might play with the pose more and try and make him more stable on his own and able to withstand the mild earth tremors.

Loving another addition to the classic trilogy trooper collection! It just looks so good with the others!

Only thing I dont like is the lack of thigh rotation! Thought I was going to snap mine when trying! Does this base Sideshow body really have no thigh rotation?

My scout arrived early. Stripped him down and the body is indeed pretty loose. He should stand by himself with no help but i'm a bit worried about his ability to hold his rifle up for a long time.

My scout arrived early. Stripped him down and the body is indeed pretty loose. He should stand by himself with no help but i'm a bit worried about his ability to hold his rifle up for a long time.

Are you able to confirm if the body actually has any thigh swivel or not? Thanks!

Terrible mobile phone picture in poor lighting, but it's good to have the OT troopers represent.

You can always trust the sideshow figure to need the stand to, well, stand.

C917C85E-2EC3-4254-8DF8-82B7B8AE612A_zpsit7yugyh.jpg

Very nice. I may do the same and add a sandtrooper.

Are you able to confirm if the body actually has any thigh swivel or not? Thanks!

Not sure what you mean by swivel point but here's a pic of the body. It does swivel at the hip/groin.

005.JPG

I like to see some shots of just the "stuff" without the figure as well if anyone wants to take the time. It's going to be a few weeks before I get back to the US to pick mine up.

003.JPG

004.JPG

Got mine today (sigh) another broken part this time the sniper rifle. 3rd item in a row now with sideshow.

I like that the stand isn't as high as the stand for the HT Stormtroopers. That stand looks nice but it to high to use on one of my shelfs.

My scout has arrived in Germany. Only a few days left.

I really just wish they'd go back to circle stands with logo. I'm kinda **** with the uniformity thing and these fancier stands just seem like a way to charge more money unnecessarily.

Here is my Scout with my hasbro speeder bike.
SSscoutHBbike.jpeg

Judging by his image, I would think the pedals can be moved up to meet the feet, no?

12lukespeederbike_loose2.jpg

I would hope so, if it's not adjustable then it may be able to be modded. It bike doesn't look too big for the figure otherwise, but I would love to see more pictures. I have the hasbro bike in storage that came with a Luke (I never had the hasbro biker scout) and I want to know if this Sideshow figure will work on the hasbro bike before I purchase it. I love the bike and figure together and that's how I would display it, but I am not buying the Sideshow bike because it's just too much money all together; especially when I have the hasbro bike already and I can paint and weather if the figure fits.

0AEBB8E2-5562-4ABD-8D3F-E229C678E686_zpszmnbtpzd.jpgI mod'ed my hasbro figure a while back and had him stood next to the bike for ages. When I decided to put him on the bike I had to attach the foot plates to his feet and make a custom pipe to replace the frame.

Last edited:
Back